Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is so wonderfully honest, I want to adopt them.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• "Birdhouse In Your Soul" on repeat?

Don't mind if I do...
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Checking out Temple of the Dog.

"Hunger Strike" is still relevant what, 30 years later?
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Checking out Temple of the Dog.

"Hunger Strike" is still relevant what, 30 years later?
          I'd cough up a kidney to have Chris Cornell's vox on "Say Hello 2 Heaven" and "Reach Down".

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I'd cough up a kidney to have Chris Cornell's vox on "Say Hello 2 Heaven" and "Reach Down".
            I used today to check out Mother Love Bone and some of the other artists you've recommended me through the years.

Comment

• I tried to listen to Bjork and I... couldn't.

Comment

I tried to listen to Bjork and I... couldn't.
                This is great.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I tried to listen to Bjork and I... couldn't.
                  She's a bit more understated with the Sugarcubes although that may not be your issue with her. But might be worth a look.

Comment

• In 2004, the Garden State soundtrack was one of THE albums to have. So I've been checking out stuff from Frou Frou, Thievery Corporation, Remy Zero, and the Shins.

Comment

• Being a Scrubs fan I figured you'd have already checked out The Shins. ;-)
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Being a Scrubs fan I figured you'd have already checked out The Shins. ;-)
                        I have and like "Oh, Inverted World," but have been checking out their other albums.

Comment

I used today to check out Mother Love Bone and some of the other artists you've recommended me through the years.
                          I’m roughly the perfect age to love that band, but I just don’t. The parts are greater than the whole, IMO. I much prefer the bands that formed because MLB ended.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• MLB is a tricky one. Some people don't like it because the music is too glam.

Comment

• I feel like Screaming Trees gets overlooked quite a bit from that era/genre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                I feel like Screaming Trees gets overlooked quite a bit from that era/genre.
                                Criminally overlooked.

Comment

Working...
                                X