X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Cactuses are dying in the desert.
    What? Were they supposed to retire in Boca? Where else they gonna die?
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      You need the lazy and selfish to be willing to sacrifice. .
      I'm curious, What are they supposed to sacrifice?

I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• It's too late. To think otherwise is admirable, even noble, but it won't change anything. There's not enough power in the clean energy box right now to change it.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

If you mean my AZ AC you'll pry it from my cold, dead fingers.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Reduce fossil fuel consumption. Drive less. Fly sparingly. Turn the thermostat up, or turn off the a/c altogether. Eat less factory farmed meat and dairy. Call their senators and representatives to demand investment in programs to speed up the switch to renewables.

Comment

• Re: Sicatoka's reply about cacti.

I laughed.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Regarding the cacti...

How about no. Let's not **** up two regions of the US because of one groups inability to realize that a giant desert isn't the best place to live...

Keep your dusty southwest hand off my Great Lakes.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Yeah the adaptation the west needs isn’t ruining the Midwest.

Comment

• Former Governor of Alaska and Secretary of the Interior Walter Hickel had a crazy idea to build a water pipeline from Alaska to California.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I used to know this guy...Old Man Peabody! And he owned a lot of land in California! He had this crazy idea of breeding pine trees...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Keep your dusty southwest hand off my Great Lakes.
                        Do they really want that, or to shift the problem to STL and south by stealing the Missouri/Mississippi. But have they heard of the Rocky Mountains? < facepalm >

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Salt water and sunshine ...
                          https://www.ge.com/news/reports/sun-...di-arabia-with

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Do they really want that, or to shift the problem to STL and south by stealing the Missouri/Mississippi. But have they heard of the Rocky Mountains? < facepalm >
                            Reading the editorial, the idea is to steal from the Mississippi with a network of pumps and pipes.

But we all know they're staring at the Great Lakes like:

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Yep and as long as the SCOTUS remains solidly conservative, the day will inevitably come when it will rule that the lakes and the water they contain are exclusively under federal control, and the states that have actual Great Lakes coastline have no extra input or special rights regarding said water and access to it.

Comment

• Wonder what would happen if the Great Lakes were surrounded by red states

Comment

Working...
                                X