X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

I disagree. I’ve watched it a couple times before and I found it boring not only because it’s watching cornhole on tv, but because most of those guys have broken the game. That spin technique they all have seems to have solved all the strategy.
    Maybe I just saw a particularly bad stretch. The four guys I saw all looked like characters from King of the Hill.

Leave a comment:

• cF[Authentic]
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

These signs are in every stall in every building on campus. We have a lot of colleagues from India and at least once a week just on my corner of the floor, a toilet seat is broken from someone standing on it.

We even have stalls with no toilet, just an open hole and a water sprayer. It's a fancy version of what I used in Hyderabad, which was literally a hole in the ground.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I was watching the ACL (don't ask) and here's the thing: I have seen better cornhole players at a July 4th picnic.

These "professionals" are about as good as the average flyover MAGAt after a few non-gay beers. I am disappoint.
    I disagree. I’ve watched it a couple times before and I found it boring not only because it’s watching cornhole on tv, but because most of those guys have broken the game. That spin technique they all have seems to have solved all the strategy.

There are quite a few sports/games that are more fun to watch recreationally than the competitive versions. Ping pong, badminton, pickle ball are too fast/too short of points. Even doubles tennis, which is way more fun to play, is hard to watch at the professional level.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I was watching the ACL (don't ask) and here's the thing: I have seen better cornhole players at a July 4th picnic.

These "professionals" are about as good as the average flyover MAGAt after a few non-gay beers. I am disappoint.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Google pooping with knees up and you will find it’s better for you. squatty potty would be-a name brand to help with that
    Knees up and,

https://www.inverse.com/article/1282...-s-the-thinker

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    My coworkers who served in Iraq and Afghanistan told me those signs are ABSOLUTELY necessary. Turns out iron age rural pastoralists neither understand nor trust indoor plumbing.

us : MAGAts :: MAGAts : them

Try to imagine that.

Google pooping with knees up and you will find it’s better for you. squatty potty would be-a name brand to help with that

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    My coworkers who served in Iraq and Afghanistan told me those signs are ABSOLUTELY necessary. Turns out iron age rural pastoralists neither understand nor trust indoor plumbing.

us : MAGAts :: MAGAts : them

Try to imagine that.

Last edited by Kepler; 04-08-2023, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Hey as long as it goes in don't micromanage me.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Florida, you are on the clock.

A disgruntled dad staged a sit-in protest at McDonalds after his 80 pound delivery turned up without any fries or drinks.

After an UberEats driver failed to provide him with the correct amount of food, dad-of-four David Shepherd took up his position on the counter of the Chestfield drive-thru near Whitstable, Kent, and claimed he would not move until he got his full order.

Mr Shepherd stayed at his post for around two and a half hours and was joined by his children.

He later moved his car to block the drive-thru for another hour, until he was finally moved on by the police at around 11pm.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    Kep seems to have found the strange part of the internets, lol...
    reddit is the gift that keeps on giving.

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Kep seems to have found the strange part of the internets, lol...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/03/b...sultPosition=8

Fark this. You don't modify the Sistene Chapel, and you don't modify historical literature.

Put a trigger warning on it for the sensitive folks if you must, but altering classic works is simply wrong.
    Bowdlerize for the gen pop; they don't matter.

Keep the real stuff intact for the 1% educated, who are the only ones with the capacity to appreciate the good stuff anyway.

It's a self-regulating system. We should never have dropped Latin. Pearls before swine.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    I've been in favor of many/most nickname changes the past several years, but George Washington Colonials is too divisive?
    My high school is Colonials, wonder if that will change.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X