• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Who says that's for straights?
    The perfect necklace for the twinky bottom in your life.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Who says that's for straights?

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Are the Straights okay?

https://p-yo-www-amazon-com-kalias.a.../dp/B0BSG9S214

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Meh. I think Jews are supposed to bury their amputated body parts when they can, or maybe that’s a false tale I just fell for.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    I forget which religion(s) it is, but you aren't accepted into (their version of) Heaven unless you're "whole."

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Um.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

This is the closest thing I’ve read to an Onion article in real life. Though they didn’t fit in pelvic pinochle which I heard this weekend from a season 2 Futurama episode I somehow hadn’t seen before.
    Nothing in here but a couple of bearskin rugs

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

As someone said in the comments, tip of the hat to the author for fitting in so many different phrases for doing the nasty.
    This is the closest thing I’ve read to an Onion article in real life. Though they didn’t fit in pelvic pinochle which I heard this weekend from a season 2 Futurama episode I somehow hadn’t seen before.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

As someone said in the comments, tip of the hat to the author for fitting in so many different phrases for doing the nasty.
    "Heels to Jesus" has entered my lexicon.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Of course.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I've been reading about that story. It is mind-blowingly bad. Bring back drawing and quartering.

Never hire any conservative for any position of public trust. They simply lack the ethical equipment for it.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Just a few bad apples. Tasers, taunts, torment: How 6 White officers subjected 2 Black men to hours of grueling violence, and then tried to cover it up

One of the most heinous and disgusting acts of brutality and cowardice I've ever read.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I remember looking it up back when that was announced. Federal prison guidelines provided for more square footage than the average room in that dorm.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Woof.

In this week's comments update, readers are horrified by a university dormitory where most rooms have no natural light and discussing other top stories.

Billionaire investor Charles Munger's design for Munger Hall, a student dormitory at the University of California, continues to spark debate this week.

The design for the building, which was informed by Le Corbusier's Unit? d'Habitation, was designed to house over 4,000 students in windowless rooms and attracted criticism last week from readers who called it "inhumane".

Munger has since defended his vision for the building, saying "it will last as long as the pyramids" and that his idea to replace windows with virtual windows came from Disney Cruise ships.

Commenters are furious. "I'm horrified," said Nivora.

Stanley agreed: "In some jurisdictions, this would simply be illegal."

"As if a week-long holiday cruise is the same experience as three years minimum studying in college," continued Jack Melathass. "This should be illegal. If it passes, how long will it take for some other delusional 'philanthropist' to propose a similar design for low-income housing?"

"The dorms look just like the dorms for the guards in Squid Game," concluded A Gil.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X