X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    I mean, the whole point of stealth is...

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post

Same. I would figured they had an idea where everyone one of them are.

Then again, if the frequency is found, *everyone* also knows where they are. And amateur radio operators are great at finding secret frequencies.
    I agree 100%

it's complicated, if not impossible, to have a broadcasted signal that doesn't defeat stealth.

I just figured over US soil during training that such a system would be active. Beyond just the transponder.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I guess I was a bit surprised there isn't a constant uplink to some mil-sat system that receives position and avionics.
    Same. I would figured they had an idea where everyone one of them are.

Then again, if the frequency is found, *everyone* also knows where they are. And amateur radio operators are great at finding secret frequencies.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I guess I was a bit surprised there isn't a constant uplink to some mil-sat system that receives position and avionics.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    The stealth works.

Leave a comment:

• bronconick
    replied
    Joint Base Charleston

@TeamCharleston
    ?
    31m
    ?
    We’re working with
    @MCASBeaufortSC
    to locate an F-35 that was involved in a mishap this afternoon. The pilot ejected safely. If you have any information that may help our recovery teams locate the F-35, please call the Base Defense Operations Center at 843-963-3600.
    So, if you're around South Carolina, be on the lookout for a lost F-35 that has been misplaced.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Honestly, in my mind it doesn't matter. You've got a guy who drew blood from a cop with a haymaker.

Fighting for a taser or gun in that situation is immaterial. They're one and the same in a fight.

And what would that lady have done if she had gotten the gun? There is almost zero situation in which you pull a gun on a cop and survive. you surely aren't going to shoot the cop right?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    ACAB, but grabbing for their gun is one of the few times I would be supportive of a cop laying a hurt on you. You don't pull on superman's cape. You don't trust a conservative with an ethical choice. There are some things that are prima facie lethally dangerous and stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I don't know how two or three of these clowns survived.

The one chick was lucky. wrestling a cop for his gun is usually a good way to get killed
    It's possible the one gal grabbed at a taser instead of a gun? Or the fact the cop laid her out cold in a flat second saved her instead of had a struggle continued any longer.

fwiw many of the comments said white privilege saved all of them.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I don't know how two or three of these clowns survived.

The one chick was lucky. wrestling a cop for his gun is usually a good way to get killed

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Y'all gon' make me lose my mind...
    No alcohol was consumed

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Y'all gon' make me lose my mind...

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Just for you.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Today I learned that Badger Badger Mushroom is 20 years old, having been released on Sept 1, 2003.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Of course. Mormon Republican. Of course.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X