X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Because the real journalists are out here asking questions:
    https://twitter.com/the_cleric/statu...63483616477185
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Wow. Was not aware of this aviation record:

https://simpleflying.com/robert-timm...rd-cessna-172/

64 days in a Cessna 172? Hats off to you, gentlemen!
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
        Wow. Was not aware of this aviation record:

https://simpleflying.com/robert-timm...rd-cessna-172/

64 days in a Cessna 172? Hats off to you, gentlemen!
        I have bathroom questions
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I don't think this person's okay.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7467510642611/
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• You know I work for an AFC home. One of my residents orders Jimmy John's daily. Today, one of their employees dropped their vape into his order.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• From the "Unintended Consequences" department: State of Michigan once had a law that created a funding pool that all insured drivers contributed to. This insurance pool was to cover care for those in Michigan who were injured in car crashes. Recently, lawmakers pushed to eliminate the pool and give a refund to insured drivers in Michigan.

Turns out the law has no grandfather clause.

And Michigan resident and Detroit Red Wing superstar Vladimir Konstantinov is at risk of losing his 24/7 care because the agency that helped Vladdy regain his ability to walk and talk is losing almost $200,000 on Vladdy alone since the updated law was passed. Vladdy's alternative? A care center where he'd be medicated and strapped down away from his family home.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2022/05...outputType=amp

There are 18,000 fellow Michigan residents who will also be in the same situation as Vladdy.
              Last edited by aparch; 05-28-2022, 09:32 PM.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/olympics/gymnas...epartment-says

FBI agents involved with USA gymnastics investigation on that POS doctor molesting all the kids can lie cheat steal etc and still not get charged . what the ****
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• **** the MIC.

Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Ohio legislature codefies the "Legal Larry Nassar Law."

https://twitter.com/polevaultpower/s...63117911613440

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• A Kent County government agency is running a "Keep Your Edibles Away From Kids" campaign with the words "keep em high" printed on the ad.

​​​​​​I have so many questions.

Comment

• Geico could be required to pay a Missouri woman $5.2 million because she said she contracted a sexually transmitted disease while having sex in the car of a man who is insured by the company.
                        A three-judge panel of the Missouri Court of Appeals on Tuesday upheld a Jackson County Court’s decision affirming an arbitrator’s finding that the woman was entitled to the award.
                        However, Maryland-based Geico has filed a federal lawsuit arguing the woman’s claim is not covered by the man’s insurance policy. The company said in an email Thursday that lawsuit will determine whether “there is coverage in this matter.”
                        https://www.boston.com/news/cars/202...er-sex-in-car/
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• That's the tractor story?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Elephant tramples woman to death, tramples her body again at funeral

https://twitter.com/phil_lewis_/stat...m7ZF9k64P23avA

Comment

• Wow phishing scammers are getting more and more sophisticated. I can pretty much smell b.s. with this from a mile away (have never fallen for an email scam and know never click any link I've not personally requested) etc. but...

...got a call a few minutes ago claiming to be from my local bank here in PH. The first red flag was that the number while not blocked did not show the name of my bank. Your bank should never call you, but I know if they did caller ID would show it.

She said they were calling to inform me a new card for my current account with added security features meant to prevent unauthorized scanning of the chip would be sent to my branch and I could pick it up with proof of ID. To verify this they said they were sending me a OTP to my phone number (red flag #2) and within seconds I got the SMS.

Where the sophistication comes in is that the SMS (unlike the phone #) appeared in my previous chat history tied to the verified customer service phone #, from which I will get SMS to verify I've made a payment to my credit card for instance. Not sure if that makes sense but the SMS came in under an already existing SMS history that I know to be legit.

However, I know for a fact my bank would never ask me to repeat a OTP back to them so I said no thanks and hung up. I called my bank and found out someone submitted an online application for a credit card in my name and associated with my EXISTING account. They closed the application but I have to recreate a new online login.

It's getting to the point where if I call my bank I'm going to have to wonder if these scammers can't hack the call and route it to themselves.

Comment

• A grad school friend and her husband, both PhDs, just shared on Facebook that they lost their life savings to a scam. They finally saved up enough to buy a house in the DC area. The scammer inserted itself in between them and the title company, and basically provided fake account info for them to send the down payment to. They are working with the FBI, but the money is likely just gone. Absolutely horrible. They said all the documentation from the scammer looked perfect - coming from the right email address, right fonts and format, perfect English, etc.

I would certainly have never thought to call the title company directly on a verified number to confirm the transfer details - but you bet your *** I will the next time.
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X