X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One! We want more!

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• At another forum in a thread discussing reparations, this question was asked and from what I can gather with 100% sincerity:

Do people think slaves brought to the americas in the 16th and 17th century considered themselves to be victims of crimes against humanity? Or crimes at all?
      I can't ****ing even.

Comment

• On a lighter note, I distinctly recall my father telling me about the unit of distance known as the "Smoot" back when I was in high school. That means that I have known about the story of Smoots for at least 30 years. Well, it came up in a discussion at work today, so I had the occasion to check the Wikipedia page.

In all that time, I had no idea that Oliver Smoot went on to be head of ANSI and ISO. I mean...that's just crazy.

Especially considering that he was only chosen because he happened to be the shortest member of the fraternity. If he'd been 2" taller and gone on to the same accomplishments....
        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Not sure where to put this: hot mom starts OnlyFans page to help spice up relationship. Local Karens find out and complain to school. Catholic school expels hot mom's kids.

https://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.c...on-nudity-hot/
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• $150k a month!?!

Jeebus
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              $150k a month!?!

Jeebus
              I did the research. Hot mom is indeed hot, and basically she gained subscribers through word of mouth. I'm sure the Karens who got her kids kicked out of school are thrilled to know that Crystal Jackson, "Mrs. Poindexter," is now getting more subscriptions and money due to all the attention.

https://www.instagram.com/the.real.mrs.poindexter/
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• So, who was the dad that got caught subscribing to her OnlyFans in the first place? Shouldn't his kids get expelled too?
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• They were on there only to ask for directions on how to get far away from there. That's how this works ;-)
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I did the research. Hot mom is indeed hot, and basically she gained subscribers through word of mouth. I'm sure the Karens who got her kids kicked out of school are thrilled to know that Crystal Jackson, "Mrs. Poindexter," is now getting more subscriptions and money due to all the attention.

https://www.instagram.com/the.real.mrs.poindexter/
                    She is very hot. I suspect much of the Karens' fury is they are not.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• UNO's first building was in MN?
                      https://***********/unoalumni/status...646638592?s=21
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Go home, Rule 34. You're drunk.

I give you... gay Kool Aid pederasty art:

Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

She is very hot. I suspect much of the Karens' fury is they are not.
                          I wasn't gonna say it, but...

Comment

• I had no idea what OnlyFans even was until looking up why people were so upset about this woman.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              I had no idea what OnlyFans even was until looking up why people were so upset about this woman.
                              So that's where you've been all week!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Why are they "accountant" shaming that poor woman?
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X