Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 6: FARK OFF!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Isn't that similar to a Seinfeld episode where a girlfriend of Jerry's looked good in a back booth of the coffee shop but nowhere else?
    LOL. Yes, it was a Seinfeld.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      To top off everything happening today (election day, lunar eclipse)....

      .... The largest Powerball drawing in history was suspended last night because of a technical glitch.
      Looks like it was the Minnesota lottery system that screwed it up.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

      Comment


      • TIL the thumbs up emoticon now means GFYS.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Wait, what? Ugh, my elder millenial self hurts because I was using that instead of the "okay" hand emoji because of the hate connotation that was associated with.


          *edit* I mean, that kinda is on brand for me as a passive aggressive a**hole, but still...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

          Live Radio from 100.3

          Comment


          • Well GFYS is a little too strong, but it is passive aggressive. It means, "yeah buddy, sure, I'll get right on that (roll eyes)."

            This is of course among tweens who are the cultural vanguard.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • I've been told by my wife that "Thanks!" with an exclamation point is considered passive-aggressive in electronic communications. IDK.

              I usually interpret a thumbs-up as a way of acknowledging what was said or asked, without spending the extra 3-5 seconds to type out, "OK" or "I agree". Of course this is all moot, because semiotics change over time and even from region to region. I've read that in Roman times, thumbs-up was how a man signaled to a hooker that he was in the mood and wanted to talk terms. And most people who've studied Spanish know that you don't go throwing the OK hand sign anywhere in Latin America unless you want to start a fight about who's taking it up the culo.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kepler View Post
                til the thumbs up emoticon now means gfys.
                huh?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  I've been told by my wife that "Thanks!" with an exclamation point is considered passive-aggressive in electronic communications. IDK.

                  I usually interpret a thumbs-up as a way of acknowledging what was said or asked, without spending the extra 3-5 seconds to type out, "OK" or "I agree". Of course this is all moot, because semiotics change over time and even from region to region. I've read that in Roman times, thumbs-up was how a man signaled to a hooker that he was in the mood and wanted to talk terms. And most people who've studied Spanish know that you don't go throwing the OK hand sign anywhere in Latin America unless you want to start a fight about who's taking it up the culo.
                  ***? Seriously? I always say "Thanks!"
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                    ***? Seriously? I always say "Thanks!"
                    Me too.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • SPRING VALLEY, Wis. (AP) — A western Wisconsin nurse has been charged with elder abuse, accused of amputating a hospice patient’s frostbitten foot without his consent and without doctor’s orders.
                      After she cut off the man’s right foot last spring, Mary K. Brown, 38, of Durand told her colleagues that she wanted to display it at her family’s taxidermy shop with a sign that said: “Wear your boots kids,” according to charges filed last week in Pierce County.


                      https://www.boston.com/news/national...ithout-orders/
                      A bad cause requires many words.

                      Comment


                      • If you're going to spend the entire year talking about "groomers", maybe don't have a teen choir sing a song about sex: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1592163587992145921

                        Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                        KDR

                        Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                        Test to see if I can add this.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          If you're going to spend the entire year talking about "groomers", maybe don't have a teen choir sing a song about sex: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1592163587992145921
                          That one reply

                          Odd. Normally Fox and its viewers don’t like Foreigners.
                          Gold Jerry! Gold!

                          Comment


                          • University of Michigan has some chonky squirrels on campus and I am here for it.

                            https://www.mlive.com/news/ann-arbor...ource=facebook
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

                            Comment


                            • This appears to be real and not a hack.

                              why tho?

                              https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...4d3mhOGYhEZrFA

                              Comment


                              • Ouroboros
                                Last edited by Kepler; 12-11-2022, 07:15 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X