Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Not sure where to put this: hot mom starts OnlyFans page to help spice up relationship. Local Karens find out and complain to school. Catholic school expels hot mom's kids.

https://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.c...on-nudity-hot/

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    On a lighter note, I distinctly recall my father telling me about the unit of distance known as the "Smoot" back when I was in high school. That means that I have known about the story of Smoots for at least 30 years. Well, it came up in a discussion at work today, so I had the occasion to check the Wikipedia page.

In all that time, I had no idea that Oliver Smoot went on to be head of ANSI and ISO. I mean...that's just crazy.

Especially considering that he was only chosen because he happened to be the shortest member of the fraternity. If he'd been 2" taller and gone on to the same accomplishments....

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    At another forum in a thread discussing reparations, this question was asked and from what I can gather with 100% sincerity:

Do people think slaves brought to the americas in the 16th and 17th century considered themselves to be victims of crimes against humanity? Or crimes at all?
    I can't fucking even.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    One! We want more!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by walrus View Post

Just like the NBA
    A++++

Gut laugh.

Leave a comment:

• walrus
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Giraffe fight.

Another giraffe fight.

Sergio Leone giraffe fight.
    Just like the NBA

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Also, not a single first blow thrown was the more punishing. Every single time it was the return blow that was more punishing.

And that, my friends, is why giraffes will never build radio telescopes.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I read that as Sierra Leon until I heard the music. Then couldn’t stop laughing.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Giraffe fight.

Another giraffe fight.

Sergio Leone giraffe fight.
    Last edited by Kepler; 02-21-2021, 07:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Still an engineer, tho. That's its own kind of short bus.
    Fcuk yeah it is
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=heIXj-...ature=youtu.be

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

My older brother was born with Craniosynostosis. If not corrected, it can lead to a very misshapen, elongated head (and mental retardation, if it is severe enough that the brain cannot grow). My brother had two surgeries to correct the condition (6 weeks and 2.5 years), but in spite of that, he still has a rather prominent forehead. I may or may not have deserved the several punishments I received when we were kids after referring to him as "beluga." Bad LynahFan!!!

He did fine on the retardation side, at least - he makes bank designing chips for NVIDIA.
    My reaction: uncontrollable laughter
    my wife’s: *gaaasp* ohhhhh sad

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    He did fine on the retardation side, at least - he makes bank designing chips for NVIDIA.
    Still an engineer, tho. That's its own kind of short bus.

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Fun fact of the day: Pericles' head was so elongated that his friends called him "squid head."
    My older brother was born with Craniosynostosis. If not corrected, it can lead to a very misshapen, elongated head (and mental retardation, if it is severe enough that the brain cannot grow). My brother had two surgeries to correct the condition (6 weeks and 2.5 years), but in spite of that, he still has a rather prominent forehead. I may or may not have deserved the several punishments I received when we were kids after referring to him as "beluga." Bad LynahFan!!!

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    That's...interesting.

ETA - put content in the wrong thread. Moving to the USCHO Cooks thread!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X