I guess Biggie didn't cover this.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Everything old is new again.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Also, this Twitter account has me rolling.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    There is a new tackle football league that plays without pads or helmets.

And here I thought "no pads, no helmets, just balls" was the title of a Simple Plan album.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Bad commute.

Go to the lower video.
    Dude is lucky he is white.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Bad commute.

Go to the lower video.
    Last edited by Kepler; 09-26-2020, 02:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Someone I know actually posted this on FB:

Has anyone else noted that "Jake from State Farm" switched from a white guy to a black guy back in February 2020? Funny that it happened right before the BLM and ANTIFA riots started...
    One of the replies:

It also explains how MN State Senator Paul Gazelka acted in response to riots in Minneapolis. State Farm (who Senator Gazelka works for) Corporate Policy required that he do nothing to attack the fact Democrats who scandalously failed to stop violent protests and arson in Minneapolis.
    My reply:

Nice to see you all getting to the bottom of this conspiracy. If anyone needed proof officer Chauvin was setup this is it. If they even think of casting Idris Elba as the next Bond all hell is gonna break loose. I still can't believe what they did to besmirch our history with the cast of Hamilton!
    No replies to that yet. : (
    Last edited by Slap Shot; 09-24-2020, 02:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Think you had a bad day at work?

“The preliminary cause of the accident is a missile accidentally hitting the Su-30 during exercises,” an unnamed source in the regional emergency services told TASS.

“The shot was fired by another aircraft,” they added.

The Defence Blog military news website previously reported, citing unnamed sources, that an Su-35 fighter jet may have fired at the Su-30.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Attorney General William Barr to receive National Catholic Prayer Breakfast "Christifideles Laici" award tomorrow.

What has earned him this honor? The award reads that it is given "In Honor and Gratitude for Fidelity to the Church, Exemplary Selfless and Steadfast Service in the Lord's Vineyard."

I sh** you not.
    I always love how many conservative Catholics magically forget about the death penalty and what Jesus said about taxes, money, and material possessions when it comes time to espouse Republican politics. Of course the church itself is relatively newfound in its love for human life, given its history of torturing and executing Jews, Muslims, and other so-called heretics, starting & funding wars, failing to do more to speak out against the Holocaust during Nazi rule, etc.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Attorney General William Barr to receive National Catholic Prayer Breakfast "Christifideles Laici" award tomorrow.

What has earned him this honor? The award reads that it is given "In Honor and Gratitude for Fidelity to the Church, Exemplary Selfless and Steadfast Service in the Lord's Vineyard."

I sh** you not.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    What part of Long Island will the reception be at?

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    JFC: https://twitter.com/redheaded_wreck/...94133348732930

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Bad day at work.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    These people all seem completely well-grounded.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Yes, privately-owned commercial establishments like gas stations and fast food restaurants......https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/sta...21989174947841.
    He's not even original. He's stealing a bit that was old when P. J. O'Rourke was using it in the 80's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X