What The Fark 6: FARK OFF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

So it looks like ‘88 Seoul was more a pharmaceutical convention than sporting event.
    I pretty much assume any track and field world record set between 1970 and 2000 involves drugs unless there's good evidence to believe otherwise (like Hicham El Guerrouj).
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Why stop in 2000?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Why stop in 2000?
        That’s about the time they finally got serious with testing out of competition and pretty much everyone from that era who was obviously doping got caught eventually.

My guide is as follows:

70’s, 80’s: I assume anyone from this era used some sort of doping, presumably steroids with a smattering of blood doping. Granted, I don’t assume everyone knowingly doped but governments and organizers were happy to help and cover up (looks at East Bloc and the US).

90’s: I don’t think everyone necessarily doped because the government/organizer pressure and assistance was gone by this time but, I do generally assume the majority used something to assist.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          That’s about the time the best drugs got good enough to evade detection, so now only morons get caught.
          Fixed.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Fixed.
            Ok boomer.
            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              Ok boomer.
              That doesn't make sense in this context.

It's actually the fat old flag wavers who think, like you, that drugs were East Germany and now that good ol' Americans are winning it's obviously all above board.

The truth is obvious: everyone is always cheating, so when you have periods in which there are fewer scandals it's not a reduction of cheating, it's that oversight has either fallen behind or has been captured.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That doesn't make sense in this context.

It's actually the fat old flag wavers who think, like you, that drugs were East Germany and now that good ol' Americans are winning it's obviously all above board.

The truth is obvious: everyone is always cheating, so when you have periods in which there are fewer scandals it's not a reduction of cheating, it's that oversight has either fallen behind or has been captured.
                Actually it does because you think people only use drugs to gain an advantage.

You can gain more from using a high speed camera to adjust mechanics than any pharmaceutical.
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Fixed.
                  I'm with you. Detection always lags creation and use.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I feel funny.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• From our neighbours to the North.. ***?!!

@rockandrollaf: @rwesthead https://***********/rockandrollaf/st...659584/photo/1
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• I assume this is getting at how someone can consent to sex with a condom but that consent doesn't necessarily mean that person consents to sex without.

That's perfectly reasonable.
                        Code:

Comment

I assume this is getting at how someone can consent to sex with a condom but that consent doesn't necessarily mean that person consents to sex without.

That's perfectly reasonable.
                          As long as that’s what it means. There have been us judges that said a woman begging a man to use a condom during a rape meant it wasn’t a rape

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

As long as that’s what it means. There have been us judges that said a woman begging a man to use a condom during a rape meant it wasn’t a rape
                            I....wasn't mentally prepared for that. Jesus.
                            Code:

Comment

I....wasn't mentally prepared for that. Jesus.
                              Actually i think it was a Canadian judge and I think he was run out of town after.
                              there was also a grand jury in Texas early 90s who refused to indict a guy who raped a woman for an hour at knifepoint after she begged him to use a condom

Comment

• Vigilante justice is alive and well

After the Brazilian government permitted the killing of motor cycle riders who rob & kill citizens - in order to put an end to this menace, this is what the citizens there are doing!!!
                                When Law Enforcement do not do their job, citizens will... https://t.co/r2OVVLhupM
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X