Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 6: FARK OFF!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

    I dunno, the former succeeded where the latter failed in attacking the US Capitol.
    Thus proving that 9/11 was not an inside job…
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

    Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

    Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

    Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

    Comment


    • Some advice for all the ladies in a relationship with a conservative person...
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

      Live Radio from 100.3

      Comment


      • If you ever wanted to join reddit, you may not want to for the next few days.

        r/HistoryMemes, which is brutal (incredibly funny, but only if you think Nekromantik is light comedy) has two banhammer rules:

        1. No posting about events in the last 20 years (a.k.a., the 9/11 Rule).
        2. No posting about events since 1900 on Weekends (a.k.a., the Holocaust Rule).

        Cue Monday.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          If you ever wanted to join reddit, you may not want to for the next few days.

          r/HistoryMemes, which is brutal (incredibly funny, but only if you think Nekromantik is light comedy) has two banhammer rules:

          1. No posting about events in the last 20 years (a.k.a., the 9/11 Rule).
          2. No posting about events since 1900 on Weekends (a.k.a., the Holocaust Rule).

          Cue Monday.
          There's a car show in minnesota that apparently moved their date back for "classics" that was the year before the Mustang came out to specifically exclude them. There's no reason the history sub can't change it to just be 2000 or earlier
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • So, despite the weird feeling I had this morning seeing all the corporate/sports team/etc 9/11 rah-rah, I kinda missed seeing Rube post the annual link to the 9/11 thread that I salvaged when USCHO nuked the hall of fame threads in an update.

            That said, there was also a twinge of pain thinking back to that thread, the confusion and misplaced anger at what happened.

            Maybe the look back some historians were doing this afternoon on Twitter helped add to that pain. Seeing the xenophobic attitude our culture had with 20 years of hindsight was causing both madness and sadness in reviewing the attack.


            What a weird time. And it's even weirder (at least to me) in seeing posts even today asking to go back to that time with some awfully heavy rose tinted glasses.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

            Live Radio from 100.3

            Comment


            • I was also thinking about that thread. It’s crazy to go back and read what the zigzagging ideas as to what was happening.

              Speaking of the xenophobia, W was taking dogs at Drumpf during his speech, complaining about the current fear or foreigners while stating that we were so much more embarrassing of others then. The thing is, I think W may actually believe that stuff.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

              "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

              "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                There's a car show in minnesota that apparently moved their date back for "classics" that was the year before the Mustang came out to specifically exclude them. There's no reason the history sub can't change it to just be 2000 or earlier
                Mustangs came out in 64, limited run and they are called 64.5. That leaves a lot of "classic cars" home. That club must be into hot rods, home built stuff that became popular after WW2. Lots of old car guys dislike the muscle car era which was already in full swing before the Mustang came out.
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

                Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

                Comment


                • Anyone want for join my campaign for Basey McBaseface?


                  https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ins...allations.html
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    Anyone want for join my campaign for Basey McBaseface?


                    https://www.warhistoryonline.com/ins...allations.html
                    Fuck, yes.

                    The Military-Industrial Complex has a great ring to it, too. Perhaps we should rename all of Northern Virginia.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • TIL a
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                        Fuck, yes.

                        The Military-Industrial Complex has a great ring to it, too. Perhaps we should rename all of Northern Virginia.
                        I like where you're going.

                        Fort Lockheed Martin, Camp Boeing, Joint Reserve Base Northrop Grumman all have nice rings to them....
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

                        Comment


                        • Apparently not a fake. The only explanation I have heard thus far is "Australia."
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Apparently not a fake. The only explanation I have heard thus far is "Australia."
                            Australia is to the world what Florida is to the US.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

                            Comment


                            • Yesterday, I went to Hamburger Mary's, a drag themed burger chain with a location in Grand Rapids. As I was walking in, an older cis lady was on her phone griping about the place.

                              Couldn't help but laugh. What was she expecting, Denny's?
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

                              Comment


                              • Wait what? I've never heard of the place. I need to find one.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X