Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What The Fark 6: FARK OFF!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Idaho Legislature pushes law forward despite *every* other goddammed state agency saying it's a terrible idea.

    This sickens me. Maybe we need to start opening up hunting season on humans as well, because "if they're brave enough to wander down the middle of a dirt road, there's too many of 'em."
    Yep. It's one area where DERP can't be contested. Any opposition is framed as punching a baby, and the DERP eats it up. As usual, "book learning" is not needed for most of the folks that want to support crap like this.

    It truly sucks to be an outdoors person AND on the left right now.
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

    Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

    Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

    Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Idaho Legislature pushes law forward despite *every* other goddammed state agency saying it's a terrible idea.

      This sickens me. Maybe we need to start opening up hunting season on humans as well, because "if they're brave enough to wander down the middle of a dirt road, there's too many of 'em."
      Over 600,000 COVID deaths…no big deal. 130 cows killed by wolves…WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE WOLVES!!
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

      Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

      Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

      Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

      Comment


      • Florida.

        “Cellphone video captured a suspect, barefoot and screaming on an electric bicycle towards a rabbi at the Chabad of South Broward Synagogue in Hallandale Beach, Fla.

        Hallandale Beach Police Capt. Ra Shana Dabney-Donovan said the suspect also emptied a bag of feces at the synagogue and returned later to spit at the menorah near the building.”

        https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...QVc164-rXlN3D4

        Comment


        • I didn't read the article, just coming with the headline.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I didn't read the article, just coming with the headline.
            Read the article, it has a few choice moments.

            Also he's from 10 miles outside of Troy. So what I'm saying is it's been a rough few years for Flaggy.

            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


            KDR

            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

            Test to see if I can add this.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

              Read the article, it has a few choice moments.

              Also he's from 10 miles outside of Troy. So what I'm saying is it's been a rough few years for Flaggy.
              All jokes aside, assuming Flag was serious and not just trolling, I doubt you'll ever run into him on a plane. IIRC, he and his alleged SO only do roadtrips. He won't subject himself to an airport security fondling or risk having his face captured by gubmint recognition software. For all his gun talk, I also just assumed he's the kind of weenie who open carries and won't give up his gun to get on a plane.

              Comment


              • I had three distinctive phases of reaction to Flaggy.

                The first few years I thought he was doing a bit and was funny.

                After that I thought he was a run of the mill conservative and thus an idiot.

                By the end I thought he was dangerous -- a guy who if he had an ounce more courage we'd see him on the news.

                I'm sure he absolutely bit down hard on Q. That crap was made to gull him.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • Once I came out, he became increasingly bitter and hostile towards me, attempting to derail the Bottom Feeders thread often. When he was finally terminated, did the See Ya B chant.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    I had three distinctive phases of reaction to Flaggy.

                    The first few years I thought he was doing a bit and was funny.

                    After that I thought he was a run of the mill conservative and thus an idiot.

                    By the end I thought he was dangerous -- a guy who if he had an ounce more courage we'd see him on the news.

                    I'm sure he absolutely bit down hard on Q. That crap was made to gull him.
                    Definitely my thoughts too. I think I said something to the effect of "It'll be nice meeting all of you at the FBI interviews"
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Once I came out, he became increasingly bitter and hostile towards me, attempting to derail the Bottom Feeders thread often. When he was finally terminated, did the See Ya B chant.
                      He became increasingly radical and proud of his ignorance and hate over the years. It was rather alarming to see. Definitely the warning shot across the bow we missed before Cheeto was elected.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                        He became increasingly radical and proud of his ignorance and hate over the years. It was rather alarming to see. Definitely the warning shot across the bow we missed before Cheeto was elected.
                        Honestly, it wasn't the hate that disturbed me. It was the complete dissociation with reality. Facts just didn't matter. The sky wasn't blue and he'd have the 'evidence' to prove it.

                        Hate, while awful, is a constant. Seemingly intelligent people (and lots of them) who can no longer understand the boundary between fact and something provably false was a bad sign.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

                          Honestly, it wasn't the hate that disturbed me. It was the complete dissociation with reality. Facts just didn't matter. The sky wasn't blue and he'd have the 'evidence' to prove it.

                          Hate, while awful, is a constant. Seemingly intelligent people (and lots of them) who can no longer understand the boundary between fact and something provably false was a bad sign.
                          The epistemic closure of the Right. Ailes' killing jar.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                          Comment


                          • I wrote flaggy off within a few posts. Some of you are slow. :^P

                            Comment


                            • Just another trump humper from hell. This one not too far from dx


                              https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...jg40KI3B9ulOQo

                              Comment


                              • What I learned on reddit today.

                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X