X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Not sure if this has been posted by Anne Heche driving like this makes it hard for me to feel sorry for her.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/08/05/anne-...e-burned-fire/

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post

I posted it. I did not approve it.

By extension, does every tD post you guys make implies you're fans of 45?
    You didn't exactly disapprove of it, either.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post

How very pro life of you.
    I posted it. I did not approve it.

By extension, does every tD post you guys make implies you're fans of 45?

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Vigilante justice is alive and well

After the Brazilian government permitted the killing of motor cycle riders who rob & kill citizens - in order to put an end to this menace, this is what the citizens there are doing!!!
    When Law Enforcement do not do their job, citizens will... https://t.co/r2OVVLhupM
    How very pro life of you.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Vigilante justice is alive and well

After the Brazilian government permitted the killing of motor cycle riders who rob & kill citizens - in order to put an end to this menace, this is what the citizens there are doing!!!
    When Law Enforcement do not do their job, citizens will... https://t.co/r2OVVLhupM

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I....wasn't mentally prepared for that. Jesus.
    Actually i think it was a Canadian judge and I think he was run out of town after.
    there was also a grand jury in Texas early 90s who refused to indict a guy who raped a woman for an hour at knifepoint after she begged him to use a condom

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

As long as that’s what it means. There have been us judges that said a woman begging a man to use a condom during a rape meant it wasn’t a rape
    I....wasn't mentally prepared for that. Jesus.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I assume this is getting at how someone can consent to sex with a condom but that consent doesn't necessarily mean that person consents to sex without.

That's perfectly reasonable.
    As long as that’s what it means. There have been us judges that said a woman begging a man to use a condom during a rape meant it wasn’t a rape

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I assume this is getting at how someone can consent to sex with a condom but that consent doesn't necessarily mean that person consents to sex without.

That's perfectly reasonable.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    From our neighbours to the North.. ***?!!

@rockandrollaf: @rwesthead https://twitter.com/rockandrollaf/st...659584/photo/1

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I feel funny.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Fixed.
    I'm with you. Detection always lags creation and use.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

That doesn't make sense in this context.

It's actually the fat old flag wavers who think, like you, that drugs were East Germany and now that good ol' Americans are winning it's obviously all above board.

The truth is obvious: everyone is always cheating, so when you have periods in which there are fewer scandals it's not a reduction of cheating, it's that oversight has either fallen behind or has been captured.
    Actually it does because you think people only use drugs to gain an advantage.

You can gain more from using a high speed camera to adjust mechanics than any pharmaceutical.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Ok boomer.
    That doesn't make sense in this context.

It's actually the fat old flag wavers who think, like you, that drugs were East Germany and now that good ol' Americans are winning it's obviously all above board.

The truth is obvious: everyone is always cheating, so when you have periods in which there are fewer scandals it's not a reduction of cheating, it's that oversight has either fallen behind or has been captured.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Fixed.
    Ok boomer.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X