• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    She probably has an annoying giggle

https://***********/thefreedomi/stat...vaXmEMRvilkR7w

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Oh hell no. I put ‘em down for $5M and grab my third martini.
    Board material, nice

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Now, the next step determines if you're Executive material. Even after the protestations, do you still say they can do it for $10M?
    Oh hell no. I put ‘em down for $5M and grab my third martini.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

I use this all the time at work. If I ask, "How much do you think it will cost your department to do X?" I get back nothing but I-don't-knows and it-depends and I-don't-have-time-to-think-about-that-right-now. If I say, "I think it will cost $10M for your department to do X," then I get instantaneous, high-fidelity feedback for all the reasons it will cost $20M instead of $10M, which is exactly what I needed in the first place.
    Now, the next step determines if you're Executive material. Even after the protestations, do you still say they can do it for $10M?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

I use this all the time at work. If I ask, "How much do you think it will cost your department to do X?" I get back nothing but I-don't-knows and it-depends and I-don't-have-time-to-think-about-that-right-now. If I say, "I think it will cost $10M for your department to do X," then I get instantaneous, high-fidelity feedback for all the reasons it will cost $20M instead of $10M, which is exactly what I needed in the first place.
    Perfect. :-)

Leave a comment:

• LynahFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I just read about Cunningham's Razor. Gotta admit, I have deliberately used it here.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Sure Jan
    lol...

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Sure Jan

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I just read about Cunningham's Razor. Gotta admit, I have deliberately used it here.

The fastest way to the right answer is to post the wrong answer.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Salman not doing so well

https://***********/josiensor/status...2SEDL4flA8mpMw

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    That's a good boi right there, lololol.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Jesus ****ing NOPE!

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Actually it does because you think people only use drugs to gain an advantage.
    Wanted to come back to this because of some discussion I saw recently.

Track enters new “super spike” era.

Again, why take the risks of doping for faster times when Nike (or New Balance or Adidas or Puma) can get you the same thing with a pair of shoes legally?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Salman Rushdie was attacked on stage prior to a lecture in Western New York. No word on his condition, but the blood splatter in one of the photos didn't make it look good.
    Religion. What it is good for?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X