• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Underage sex sting right by Dx house.

looked up a few of these pervs...seeing lots of fb posts about Trump, Jesus and evil Dems.

who then brought white claw to try and sleep with underage girl

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...Ew6n4Fr4HGYKG4
    I'll call this a win-win

Scumbags off the street. None of them from Oakdale.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Underage sex sting right by Dx house.

looked up a few of these pervs...seeing lots of fb posts about Trump, Jesus and evil Dems.

who then brought white claw to try and sleep with underage girl

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...Ew6n4Fr4HGYKG4

Leave a comment:

• Stauber1
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

They're real and they're spectacular!!
    Her buttocks are sublime

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I suspect those bazookas are fake.
    They're real and they're spectacular!!

Leave a comment:

• RaceBoarder
    replied
    Part of me was hoping that she would have given herself the John McLane treatment after putting all the broken glass on the ground and not having shoes on...

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Holding up well for 53, though.
    I suspect those bazookas are fake.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Holding up well for 53, though.

Leave a comment:

• MinnesotaNorthStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

She’ll be elected to Congress next year
    Gaetz’s replacement?

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/stat...964999681?s=19

Meth?

She looks like a monkey or something first walking across the bar, then kneeling and tossing bottles one by one with great efficiency and no fucks to give.
    She’ll be elected to Congress next year

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    https://twitter.com/BillyCorben/stat...964999681?s=19

Meth?

She looks like a monkey or something first walking across the bar, then kneeling and tossing bottles one by one with great efficiency and no fucks to give.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    I am right hand dominant with more power batting left but it was nearly impossible to strike me out batting left. It was only after my playing days were over (I stopped after Mickey Mantle so 16? and switched to track for HS) that the vision in my left eye was awful. Had I started wearing contacts I likely could have kept playing.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Obvious hustle is obvious.
    I'm not that good. But when I do get the chance to play I try to take some shots right handed so that hopefully I can be ambidextrous at it someday and open up shot possibilities

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied
    Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    When I played Legion baseball I switch hit. Line drive righty; contact hitter lefty. Natural right batter, but better BA by 50-75 from the left. Stranger was that I stood more "open" righty than lefty. (I was semi-closed lefty.) That's messed up because "should be" says contact hitters (me left) normally stand open and power righties normally stand closed at the plate.

My then optometrist was at game one day and explained what I didn't realize: I am hugely right eye dominant and my body was adjusting to get that right eye to where it could see best. In this case seeing the ball was more important than which hand was where on the bat when it came to batting average.

All this, this whole draw circles, open jars, swing sticks, conversation just lends to one of my theorems of life: Humans are strange critters.
    You see things from the right. Surprise.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    When I played Legion baseball I switch hit. Line drive righty; contact hitter lefty. Natural right batter, but better BA by 50-75 from the left. Stranger was that I stood more "open" righty than lefty. (I was semi-closed lefty.) That's messed up because "should be" says contact hitters (me left) normally stand open and power righties normally stand closed at the plate.

My then optometrist was at game one day and explained what I didn't realize: I am hugely right eye dominant and my body was adjusting to get that right eye to where it could see best. In this case seeing the ball was more important than which hand was where on the bat when it came to batting average.

All this, this whole draw circles, open jars, swing sticks, conversation just lends to one of my theorems of life: Humans are strange critters.

Leave a comment:

• The Sicatoka
    replied
    Originally posted by burd View Post
    But I'm not an engineer like you, so I don't know what "active torque" means.
    Torque is force applied in a rotational space.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X