Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Re: What The Fark 6: FARK OFF!

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Can we just stop having gender reveal parties? Like anyone caught having a gender reveal party gets fired out of a cannon into the sun?

Also, the woman who created the gender reveal party is guilty she did it, but she needs to be fired into the sun too.
    Why not both?

The color of the smoke trail from them being fired toward the sun can reveal the gender of their child.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied

Can we just stop having gender reveal parties? Like anyone caught having a gender reveal party gets fired out of a cannon into the sun?

Also, the woman who created the gender reveal party is guilty she did it, but she needs to be fired into the sun too.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    This was on 20/20 just the other day.
    Story just keeps getting better as you read it:

Charles had previous stated in court documents that he “feared for his life” after Lori allegedly made concerning statements after meeting Chad, who is the author of several religious-themed fiction books.

He said Lori, at one point, claimed she was “a god assigned to carry out the work of the 144,000 at Christ’s second coming in July 2020” and didn’t want anything to do with her family “because she had a more important mission to carry out.”

Malachite, the mineral used in this wedding ring is often called the “stone of transformation.” It’s used in energy healings and was mentioned in a document allegedly written by Melani’s new husband – Ian Powlaski.
    On the other hand, this is Idaho so that makes this just another Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

This was on 20/20 just the other day.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

"A lot of people think that this could solidify the prosecutor’s case that something was pre-planned before all of the events happened."

You think?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

I don't know for a fact this is a Dumpy, I just know it.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

An editor waits her whole life for a headline like this.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Obligatory response.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Have your tried turning it off and turning it on again?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Throw the dog owner off.

Check for climbers first.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    It was frigging impossible on Vice City.

Sometimes you'd get a patient out on the beach and flip the ambulance on a sand dune, or get one stuck UNDER the bridge between islands which burned all your time getting to him, or get the supercop glitch (get 1 star and sometimes a foot cop would teleport to your door and insta-bust you...)

GTA3 was even worse if you had the mafia ****ed at you - they had shotguns which could blow up your car in 2 hits.
    Vice City was easier if you could contain it to the northern parts of the east island. GTAIII was impossible for me, especially with the mafia being able to blast you away so quickly.

Leave a comment:

• Twitch Boy
    replied

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Best to do it out in the country, less traffic to get in your way.
    It was frigging impossible on Vice City.

Sometimes you'd get a patient out on the beach and flip the ambulance on a sand dune, or get one stuck UNDER the bridge between islands which burned all your time getting to him, or get the supercop glitch (get 1 star and sometimes a foot cop would teleport to your door and insta-bust you...)

GTA3 was even worse if you had the mafia ****ed at you - they had shotguns which could blow up your car in 2 hits.

Leave a comment:

• The Rube
    replied

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    *Woosh*

It's a GTA reference.
    I sorta got that part. I have attempted to play GTA. I think it was the San Andreas. But also, tried to incorporate real life. I forgot this was the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Less chance of radio working, too. Can't beat the radio. You gonna get caught if in an urban area.
    *Woosh*

It's a GTA reference.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X