Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kepler
    replied
    These people all seem completely well-grounded.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    Yes, privately-owned commercial establishments like gas stations and fast food restaurants......https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/sta...21989174947841.
    He's not even original. He's stealing a bit that was old when P. J. O'Rourke was using it in the 80's.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Yes, privately-owned commercial establishments like gas stations and fast food restaurants......https://twitter.com/DineshDSouza/sta...21989174947841.
    I can show him some pretty terrible privately owned (gas station / fast food) bathrooms that would make his stomach turn.

There were a couple gas stations near my recent highway project where I was less concerned with catching Covid and more concerned with catching Hep-C. :vomit:

*edit* Best restroom along the project was at the public library.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Finally saw the photo. I'll say this for the hypocritical sleazeball -- there's nothing wrong with his taste.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Jerry Falwell on leave after the yacht photo with unzipped pants

“BREAKING: Jerry Falwell Jr., president and chancellor of Liberty University, has been placed on indefinite leave by the institution's board of trustees executive committee. The decision comes after Falwell experienced severe backlash last week after posting a picture on Instagram of himself with his arm around a woman on a yacht, both with their pants apparently unzipped.”

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Your RPI joke here.
    Well, still safer than a Troy basement.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Your RPI joke here.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    High school graduate Sean Hannity decides to remove incorrect Latin motto that he got from Google Translate off of his book cover, apparently under some sort of delusion that being incorrect and making no sense is some sort of turn-off for his followers. https://www.theguardian.com/books/20...rom-book-cover

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Capitalism takes an interesting turn.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

That said, still more acceptable than pineapple and ham.
    How are you surviving NoCal?

Terrible secret: I love Hawaiian Pizza. What I cannot abide is taugeh.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    That said, still more acceptable than pineapple and ham.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    How to get fired from your job at the pizza place.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    So, they didn't check the other 60%?

It is possible that this simply reflects how corrupt the system is and the pilots are fully qualified. In many countries -- India, Mexico, and Brazil come to mind -- getting a formal certification from the government means paying otherwordly bribes to corrupt officials. So everybody just fakes it and it's an open secret. I imagine mookie can tell us stories, as can anybody who does business abroad. In the past Italy, Greece, and Turkey were also infamous.

It's what would happen here if, say, Dump ran the PPE supply chain. His fingermen would rip off every shipment so eventually local authorities would just find extralegal means to circumvent him.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-25-2020, 03:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Christ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X