Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Ignore feature exists, that could have been used. But no, he wanted to be a dick. Pretty sure I have as many graduate degrees as him but I don’t always want to use every post as a highlight of intellectualism- sometimes less important stuff was a nice outlet. Maybe if I was a dude who talked about what Star Trek show makes me tingle I would have been better off.
    he would suggest that the “nonsense” I post drives people away, I’m sure (and again nuts to think I’m only one who posts silly stuff). *******s like him are also a reason the board is shrinking but like I said, enjoy your Star Trek tingle discussions!
    live long and prosper

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Pretty sure I have as many graduate degrees as him
    As he.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Lol BURD

Leave a comment:

• burd
    replied

Ignore feature exists, that could have been used. But no, he wanted to be a dick. Pretty sure I have as many graduate degrees as him but I don’t always want to use every post as a highlight of intellectualism- sometimes less important stuff was a nice outlet. Maybe if I was a dude who talked about what Star Trek show makes me tingle I would have been better off.
    he would suggest that the “nonsense” I post drives people away, I’m sure (and again nuts to think I’m only one who posts silly stuff). *******s like him are also a reason the board is shrinking but like I said, enjoy your Star Trek tingle discussions!
    Do you have to be such a Klingon?

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Right but we very rarely get in between two posters on this site in any capacity unless it's truly vile and malicious **** like fishy or Flaggy. Sometimes I tell kep and handy to calm their **** because they fight like a married couple. But usually it's hands off.

It wasn't my intention and I'm sure it wasn't anyone's intention to slight you. If it's a blind spot, I'll work to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    A life well lived.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Clark Gillies, 67. Had the honor of hearing him speak at an event in LI. One of the best speeches I ever heard.
    Take another little piece of my heart now.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied
    Clark Gillies, 67. Had the honor of hearing him speak at an event in LI. One of the best speeches I ever heard.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Sorry, Kep

Clark Gillies, 67

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

He went after me in two threads, one directly. I kindly asked for him to give me posting guidelines since he accused me of posting nonsense. The master god himself never bothered to respond- he just wanted to rag on me and like I said, none of y’all cared
    Sorry, I completely missed it.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

He went after me in two threads, one directly. I kindly asked for him to give me posting guidelines since he accused me of posting nonsense. The master god himself never bothered to respond- he just wanted to rag on me and like I said, none of y’all cared
    Right but we very rarely get in between two posters on this site in any capacity unless it's truly vile and malicious **** like fishy or Flaggy. Sometimes I tell kep and handy to calm their **** because they fight like a married couple. But usually it's hands off.

It wasn't my intention and I'm sure it wasn't anyone's intention to slight you. If it's a blind spot, I'll work to fix it.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I'll let uno respond to that part of your post. He doesn't post super often so that might be why he didn't reply.

But I honestly felt like he was broadcasting it to a much wider audience including me. I didn't think he was just targeting you, which doesn't mean you shouldn't feel like it was or wasn't. You just happened to be the person who most recently posted when the opportunity arose.

Not trying to downplay your feelings, just my perspective for whatever that's worth. I do hope you'll come back. I was thinking about asking if you were on vacation or if something happened.
    I get it, but come on. There’s like three women here. He came after me. He could have picked others to single out

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    I asked uno to give me his posting guidelines since he was complaining. He never responded, shockingly.

white male in gender thread comes at me and then cowers away. Can’t make it up

Also he came at me way more directly than anyone else from what I could tell.
    I'll let uno respond to that part of your post. He doesn't post super often so that might be why he didn't reply.

But I honestly felt like he was broadcasting it to a much wider audience including me. I didn't think he was just targeting you, which doesn't mean you shouldn't feel like it was or wasn't. You just happened to be the person who most recently posted when the opportunity arose.

Not trying to downplay your feelings, just my perspective for whatever that's worth. I do hope you'll come back. I was thinking about asking if you were on vacation or if something happened.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I missed all of this but my impression has always been both you and uno are always on the up and up. Could this be a misunderstanding by one or both of you?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    I asked uno to give me his posting guidelines since he was complaining. He never responded, shockingly.

white male in gender thread comes at me and then cowers away. Can’t make it up

Also he came at me way more directly than anyone else from what I could tell.
    I missed all of this but my impression has always been both you and uno are always on the up and up. Could this be a misunderstanding by one or both of you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X