Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Damn. : (

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Just re-watched "Body Heat" and it does not get hotter or sweatier than those first 30 minutes of that movie.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Scott Hall aka "Razor Ramon".
        My son sent a text that he had gone to the "squared circle" in the sky but he just sent another that he's on life support and they're waiting for his family before they pull the plug. He had hip replacement surgery and threw a blood clot.
        Last edited by SonofSouthie; 03-14-2022, 08:24 AM.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• First of all, shout out to DDP (Diamond Dallas Page) who likely is the reason we weren’t talking about Hall dying 5-10 years ago.

Second, this moment.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post

Just re-watched "Body Heat" and it does not get hotter or sweatier than those first 30 minutes of that movie.
            "You're not very smart. I like that in a man."
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Official now: Scott Hall aka Razor Ramon, 63.
              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• https://www.expressnews.com/news/art...t-17005588.php

Comment

• A guy I know - barely an acquaintance really, but close friends with several of my friends - passed away yesterday. Unsure of cause.

He was probably the best rock drummer in Providence. Rest In Peace dude. Much respect for you.
                  Last edited by Swansong; 03-16-2022, 03:49 PM.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    A guy I know - barely an acquaintance really, but close friends with several of my friends - passed away yesterday. Unsure of cause.

He was probably the best rock drummer in Providence. Rest In Peace dude. Much respect for you.
                    Sorry

Comment

• Un-fkng-believable!

HOBBS, N.M. (AP) — A 13-year-old was driving the pickup truck that struck a van in West Texas in a fiery collision that killed nine people, National Transportation Safety Board Vice Chairman Bruce Landsberg said Thursday.
                      The truck’s left front tire, which was a spare tire, also blew out before impact, he said.
                      https://www.boston.com/cars/national...-9-new-mexico/

Comment

• John Clayton, former ESPN NFL reporter.

Don Young, Alaska’s house rep for the last 50 years.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Don Young, Alaska’s house rep for the last 50 years.
                          Was just about to post this. It's not totally confirmed but the news is coming from his aides.

Edit; For the first time in my life I will have a different Representative.
                          Last edited by Jimjamesak; 03-18-2022, 08:46 PM.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Article.

Sounds like Young lost consciousness on a flight and couldn't be revived.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• One of the biggest enemies of the environment. Good riddance

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                One of the biggest enemies of the environment. Good riddance
                                I wouldn't be celebrating, it's not like his replacement is going to be any better.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X