Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikis Theodorakis, 96. Marxist rebel and politician, certified Nazi fighter, composer.

https://youtu.be/2AzpHvLWFUM
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• David Patten.

https://www.wcvb.com/article/three-t...t-47/37475121#
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• David Patten, former Patriots receiver who won three Super Bowls. I saw him play when he played for the Albany Firebirds in the Arena Football League in 1997. Great player. 47, motorcycle crash
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Willard Scott

Comment

• Michael k Williams, aka Omar from the wire

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Michael k Williams, aka Omar from the wire
              What tha???

Please tell me that that little **** Kennard wasn't involved.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Jean Paul Belmondo.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/j...ss-1235057198/
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Timcat, I got you in October 2011 with your brother Tom. Everyone at Faithful to Felines said you would be an amazing addition to my home. After your brother and Kip passed in 2016, and Charlie passed in 2017, it was just you.
                  And you didn't care I came out. You didn't care I started HRT or about me getting an augmentation. You just loved me for me, and even after going through some really hard stuff, you were the one constant.

And now you're gone, leaving a Timcat sized hole in my heart. Please know I did the best I could for you. I miss you, buddy.

Love,

Mommy
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Former Pats running back Sam "Bam" Cunningham.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Former Pats running back Sam "Bam" Cunningham.
                      Had no memory of him with NE, all my memories of him are his incredible play with USC, typically tearing Notre Dame a new anus.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        Timcat, I got you in October 2011 with your brother Tom. Everyone at Faithful to Felines said you would be an amazing addition to my home. After your brother and Kip passed in 2016, and Charlie passed in 2017, it was just you.
                        And you didn't care I came out. You didn't care I started HRT or about me getting an augmentation. You just loved me for me, and even after going through some really hard stuff, you were the one constant.

And now you're gone, leaving a Timcat sized hole in my heart. Please know I did the best I could for you. I miss you, buddy.

Love,

Mommy
                        Sorry MT
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Art Metrono, the stand up comedian who was best known for playing Cpt. Mauser in the Police Academy movies.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Sorry MT
                            A pet, especially a cat like him, doesn't necessarily make everything better, but definitely makes everything suck less.

Need to figure some things out first, but will definitely be adopting again.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

A pet, especially a cat like him, doesn't necessarily make everything better, but definitely makes everything suck less.

Need to figure some things out first, but will definitely be adopting again.
                              Pets are family. Family is complicated. There are good days and bad. :-)
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Fred Stanfield
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X