Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Only the 1980 season, and for that matter, only until July, when Richard went down.
    Had no idea Ryan was already in Houston in 1980. I think of that as around 1984.

Then again I paid zero attention to pro sports when I was in college.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Ryan and Richards >>> Scott and DeShaies

... but way too little of the former.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• To be fair, Scott cheated really well.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          To be fair, Scott cheated really well.
          " ... ain't cheatin' if all-y'all don't gets caught." -- The SEC
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Astros pitching as being: Richard, Andujar, Dierker, Niekro. Insanely difficult and all completely different.
            mookie met Larry’s daughter at school as we were classmates. Larry had retired by then and was broadcasting games (he would later become mgr of the team). The daughter was nice as all get go.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Tony Esposito.... https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...-esposito-dies

Saw him play at an Alumni game once when I was a kid. Good timing for a vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                Tony Esposito.... https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...-esposito-dies

Saw him play at an Alumni game once when I was a kid. Good timing for a vacation.
                This one hurts... I really looked up to Tony growing up =(
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Patricia Hitchcock, dead at 93. Daughter of Alfred Hitchcock. Acted in many of his films.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/p...ck-1235038945/
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Tony O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8rdOvnyd6w
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                      Don't get me wrong, Esposito going is very sad, but this sent me sprinting to other regions of the web to confirm Oliva is still among us.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Don't get me wrong, Esposito going is very sad, but this sent me sprinting to other regions of the web to confirm Oliva is still among us.
                        Back in the day he was known as Tony O. Had to look up Oliva. I thought he'd been called home already.
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Me too.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Not many are more beloved by Twins fans than Tony O (by those old enough), except Kirby.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Not many are more beloved by Twins fans than Tony O (by those old enough), except Kirby.
                              Aw, tony o is such a sweetie. Still saw him at concession stands wandering at target field a few years ago, checking out the food.

he took a picture and endorsed the dem candidate for his US house district and I was hoping he didn’t get death threats last fall

Comment

Ditto
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X