Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mom's brother married dad's sister.
    Had a Kansan* friend in college with two (cute as a button) sisters. My friend (23) and one sister (19) married brothers (24 and 20). Friend's brother-in-law then cheated with her other sister (17), got divorced, and then married that sister.

Youngest (home-wrecking) sister's given name (not nickname) is "Sissy."

You prairie people are completely ****ed up. However, all three sisters have amazing boobs. Also, all five people in this story are fervent Evangelicals (even my friend who is smart enough to know better).

* I lied, now I remember they are from Independence, MO but live in Kansas because that's where the brothers are from.

Last edited by Kepler; 07-26-2021, 02:18 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      However, all three sisters have amazing boobs.
      Well you did say the one cheated and married the other sister ... oh ... the OTHER kind ...
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        The other young man killed was Sam schuneman who appears to be another former hockey player from St. Cloud area

i didnt look up the exact road but I saw north shore drive. Goes around lake Minnetonka and has tons of twists and curves and isn’t well lit. I’m always paranoid driving there even during the day.

https://mobile.***********/MinnHocke...61514314735621
        Sorry gets sadder. A bar on lake tonka is owned by family of a former gopher hockey player. It sounds like that is where people were drinking befire the driver crashed.
        Was on local news channel, so not my presumptive guess

just so sad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kar...f-683a566b119a
        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 07-26-2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• My aunt and uncle buried their two sons within two months in 2020. ****ing devastating.

Aneurism and influenza turned into sepsis.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Sorry gets sadder. A bar on lake tonka is owned by family of a former gopher hockey player. It sounds like that is where people were drinking befire the driver crashed.
            Was on local news channel, so not my presumptive guess

just so sad

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kar...f-683a566b119a
            I don't think Tom Stevens played hockey for the Gophers.

Comment

• Mike Howe, lead singer from the 80s thrash metal band Metal Church. That's at least two lead singers of theirs that have died. Howe was only 55. The band did not release a cause of death.

Among the band's output, Metal Church produced two of the finest thrash albums of all time, Metal Church and Blessing In Disguise. Howe joined the band for the latter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I wonder, though, if he's related to Judd Stevens who played for MN maybe twenty years ago? I think he was from the west suburbs.

Saw somewhere that the car may have been a Bentley. There is a house a few hundred feet away from the accident scene owned by someone with the same name as the driver. $6-7 million property.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Judd did.

Comment

• Sounding more and more like a wealthy 50 something showing off his expensive toys to a bunch of 20 somethings; killing a couple of them in the process.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      Sounding more and more like a wealthy 50 something showing off his expensive toys to a bunch of 20 somethings; killing a couple of them in the process.
                      That's basically how I've read it. 51 yo was drunk, offered to take the guys for a joyride in his new zoom-zoom, and they agreed to go even though he was drunk (probably because they had also been drinking). One hard curve taken at too much speed later, and...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

That's basically how I've read it. 51 yo was drunk, offered to take the guys for a joyride in his new zoom-zoom, and they agreed to go even though he was drunk (probably because they had also been drinking). One hard curve taken at too much speed later, and...
                        Did they all die? Cuz if the rich guy walked away it's the perfect metaphor for America since Reagan.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Did they all die? Cuz if the rich guy walked away it's the perfect metaphor for America since Reagan.
                          Driver wasn't belted...was ejected and lived. Other two were belted and died.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

And. Scene.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Where did the seat belt information come from? I read a couple of the stories and neither mentioned that. And if true let's note that lack of a seat belt likely did not aid in the driver surviving nor did wearing a seat belt lead to the passengers dying.

Most likely they impacted the trees the car hit at a high rate of speed and had they not been belted in the only difference would likely have been a more gruesome scene and even greater injuries. The driver may have survived simply because his body was not in the path of as many solid objects, and had he been belted in perhaps the airbags and other safety features of expensive cars would have prevented some of his critical injuries.

I have seen any number of accidents where people belted in on one side of the car were seriously injured and those on the other side, or in back seats instead of front, suffered minor or no injuries. Much like the old Indiana State Trooper TV said on those old traffic safety commercials, I never unbuckled a corpse.

Comment

• I don't think anyone is claiming that seatbelts killed these young men.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X