Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is can any autopsy run in Qatar be trusted? Can the body be moved elsewhere for examination?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      The problem is can any autopsy run in Qatar be trusted? Can the body be moved elsewhere for examination?
      You know the answer to that

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

It sounds like he had something similar to bronchitis for a few days from what I'm reading elsewhere (by which I mean "reddit thread"). A lot of people some to think some of the things come from cardiac arrest. The latter can come from both natural reasons and non-natural reasons, though, so who knows until we get more concrete information.
        My cousin died from the flu after it turned into a UTI and he went septic. It went fast after it progressed to a UTI.

All I'm saying is what you said. We don't know anything.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          He apparently has been sick and went to the medical center at the press center but apparently had been feeling better.

Given that his wife is an infectious disease expert, I highly doubt he just brush something major off.
          She killed him.
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• I wonder if he had a PE. Long flights can do that

a long car trip killed a healthy 23 year old in my family

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              a long car trip killed a healthy 23 year old in my family
              Wait, what?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Wait, what?
                Yeah. Drove cross country, had a pain for a day or two, igored it. Died of PE next morning . Called 911 when they had trouble breathing and was dead within 5 mins
                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 12-10-2022, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Wait, what?
                  I’ve read bits on the web where doctors will advise people to get up and move around during plane rides over X hours, which airlines clearly don’t like much. It’s the same reason why everybody should get out for 15 minutes or so during a gas stop when driving long distances.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I’ve read bits on the web where doctors will advise people to get up and move around during plane rides over X hours, which airlines clearly don’t like much. It’s the same reason why everybody should get out for 15 minutes or so during a gas stop when driving long distances.
                    Well mookie doesn’t set his alarm every 3 hours while sleeping to get up and help his circulation
                    saying he should??

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      I thought everyone knew to do this but I’m hyper aware after the death in my family I guess

Comment

• Sorry about the family member. That had to be a kick in the junk for everyone.

mookie does this too. Even if it’s a pretend walk to the head. Keep things circulating- especially if yer stuck in coach

Comment

• Paul Silas.

https://www.si.com/nba/2022/12/11/pa...ch-dies-age-79
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• June Blair.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv...on-1235277633/
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Mike Leach
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                Mike Leach
                                Only 61

Comment

Working...
                                X