Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• state of hockey
    replied
    Originally posted by jericho View Post
    Wow! Sad when one of our own goes. Only knew of him through the boards. My condolences from Troy, NY. How old was he?
    40. Even if it was 90 everyone would say it was too soon. Awesome guy.

Leave a comment:

• Lady wore Black
    replied
    Have a 7 and 7 in honor of MNS. I had one with Hoven and Dillo.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied
    Wow! Sad when one of our own goes. Only knew of him through the boards. My condolences from Troy, NY. How old was he?

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Jesus, can anyone say what happened?

will really miss him
    His family posted on facebook that his heart condition he had been battling.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    We didn't hang out much beyond a few tailgates. But MNS was a good guy. He'll be missed.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Jesus, can anyone say what happened?

will really miss him

Leave a comment:

• melmac
    replied
    This sucks, and it’s not okay…

Leave a comment:

• Sloe Gin
    replied
    Coming out of retirement to pass along my MNS condolences...he was a good dude with a big heart. Knew him all the way back at UND in the aviation program...attended a lot of Final Five and watch parties together + the original Invasion. Later in life, we were able to work together at the regional airline together...he was a guy that kept fighting even when the chips were down. Battler is a good way to put it. He was a battler.
    Last edited by Sloe Gin; 11-01-2021, 09:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    I feel like he was one of the very few UND fans no one ever seemed to have any beef with, even Gopher fans.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    RIP MNS, always had nothing but respect for him.

:-(

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    RIP MNS....you'll be missed.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    I'm tired of the nicest and sweetest people I know leaving us. Just chatted with him via Google meets Saturday night. I'm in shock and can't really put this into words right now. Dammit.
    I'm really, really, really mad at myself for not making time for that call. I'm struggling to work right now.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    I'm tired of the nicest and sweetest people I know leaving us. Just chatted with him via Google meets Saturday night. I'm in shock and can't really put this into words right now. Dammit.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    That's really sad to hear... So sorry for your loss. Was this a sudden passing?
    All of our loss. Mike was truly a great guy. Universally beloved. I really can't understate how much of a loss this is for those of us who knew him.

Thoughts and prayers to his family. :-(

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    This seems like out of nowhere. So sorry to hear about him passing. Really nice guy. I met him once or twice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X