Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Actor Kenneth Mitchell, aged 49, from ALS. Portrayed UHN's most famous hockey alumnus Ralph Cox in the film Miracle.
    Didn’t realize he was a Wildcat. Thought he was from wherever wasn’t going to get him hit.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• One of the original Four Horsemen, Ole Anderson, 81
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Richard Lewis.

oh man

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
          One of the original Four Horsemen, Ole Anderson, 81
          The only Four Horsemen I was familiar with were from Notre Dame so this was a little confusing as the name didn't look familiar, and they would have been about 120 if they died this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Richard Lewis.

oh man
            I hope his loved ones were told the bad news in a good way.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Bodyguard for The Million Dollar Man; Virgil, 61.
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Richard Lewis.

oh man
                He had an amazing cameo in Animaniacs. "I don't need spideys; spideys give me the heebie-jeebies!"
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                  Bodyguard for The Million Dollar Man; Virgil, 61.
                  Wonder if he's hit up St. Peter for $20 for a photo...
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• ESPN's Chris Mortensen.

Comment

• Turns out Richard Lewis was laid to rest in the temple of Aaron cemetery in Roseville, just a few miles from campus

Comment

• Steve Lawrence.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...er-1235845675/
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          A gig like that, you gotta prepare the proper exploitation.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Dragon Ball creator, Dragon Quest/Chrono Trigger artist Akira Toriyama on March 1st
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Karl Wallinger, 66.
                              https://www.theguardian.com/music/20...GGmyyrFf9OVrR0

Musician, played keyboards, guitar, bass, some drums, multi-talented. First rose to prominence as the keyboard player in Mike Scott's Waterboys, a behind the scenes supporter and studio helper for Sinead O'Connor when she was making her first album, and later pretty much the only full-time member in the band World Party.

Probably would be best known as the writer and original performer of She's The One, later recorded and finding huge success for Robbie Williams.

An immensely talented man.

Last edited by rufus; 03-11-2024, 06:54 PM.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• A man whose musical influences ran from the Beatles and Dylan, to Prince, sometimes perhaps a little too obviously, but this is a stellar cover.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X