Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead Thread 2021 -- If you're reading this, it isn't you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I mean of the six of them I didn't exactly have him penciled in for the longest life, but this is certainly a surprise.
    He was 25 when his career took off like a rocket with Friends. I can see a lot of people having issues keeping it together at that point. Add in an addictive personality, and he was kind of doomed.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I’m stunned about Matthew Perry. I’m actually watching Friends right now. I thought he was the most talented out of the six of them. He was my favorite character. That said, I, too, figured out of all of them, he would be the first to go. I’m glad they were able to do that reunion a couple of years ago.

Comment

• A good friend of mine lost his father last night at age 70. I had no idea he was sick.

turns out he found out two weeks ago he has Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (cJD) a very very rare disease that basically sounds like hell. Very progressive loss of brain functionality and other terrible things and not a damn thing can be done.

Two weeks. I’m just stunned

Comment

• Unconfirmed reports that Adam Johnson has passed away from the major incident from his game in UK. It sounded very, very bad. Skate to the neck and blood everywhere, fans told to leave immediately . Russo says statement should be coming soon but there’s def things going around that he passed. Elh sports claims they have death confirmation from the mother

ugh his mother publicly posted two hours ago that she lost half of her heart today so it does seem like he’s gone
          Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 10-29-2023, 02:54 AM.

Comment

• Frank Howard.

https://www.mlb.com/news/frank-howard-dies
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Was just informed the Bobby Knight age 83 is dead
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• He kicked the chair?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Music ran out
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Apollo 8 Commander and later Eastern Airlines president, Frank Borman at 95.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Rosalynn Carter
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Can’t imagine Jimmy lasts much longer now

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Can’t imagine Jimmy lasts much longer now
                          Certainly none of the rest of us are worth him hanging around.

Carter's defeat is the No, No, Nanette curse on America. We deserve everything we get for falling for The Actor, and all the swill that followed.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Rosalynn Carter
                            Jesus, she just went into hospice.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• ….sad
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Jesus, she just went into hospice.
                                My dad died less than 12 hours after admission to hospice. I was not ready for that.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X