This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Not really. She already played this game when she accused AOC of lying about 1/6. She is less than an Instagram Influencer because no one cares EXCEPT when she makes up some lie and then she fades away. She gains nothing by being mocked incessantly she will be as anonymous as she was a week ago when something more important comes around.

She isn't Trump, or PT Parnum...hell she isn't even Matt Gaetz. She is the sad wall flower at the party who pretends to be drunk so people like her only they still hate her ;^)
    She's not selling to you.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

She's not selling to you.
      The people buying this crap were voting for her anyways. The problem is antics like this turn off everyone BUT those who already are behind her. Again she gains nothing except 5 minutes of fame on Faux...

She is trying too hard for no net effect. Like Josh Hawley's press secretary spamming Twitter today...you look thirsty when you do this. And you are already in the Echo Chamber so just having the R behind your name means the droolers love you.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what has Biden ever done for us?

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...79455966834689
        I'm only scarred around the face, breast, chest, neck and head...

Sorry I couldn't resist using the only Jerky Boys quote that ever made me laugh.

Comment

• The doctor who said Trump was the most healthy man ever and 13 gop lawmakers are insisting Biden receive cognitive tests

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            The doctor who said Trump was the most healthy man ever and 13 gop lawmakers are insisting Biden receive cognitive tests
            If asked about it in a press conference, Biden should stare at the questioner and say "Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. You praised the last guy who said that." And then walk away.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

If asked about it in a press conference, Biden should stare at the questioner and say "Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV. You praised the last guy who said that." And then walk away.
              And drink a glass of water with one hand...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/axios/status/1407859243840061441

BREAKING: The White House and a bipartisan group of senators have struck a tentative deal for the framework of a roughly $1.2 trillion infrastructure package, Senate aides familiar with the negotiations told Axios.
                And it will go nowhere...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You mean like the House won’t pass it? I’m hoping this is one of those Kepler specials, the “Take what they give you, and then take what you want anyways” type scenarios, but I don’t trust Sinema. I guess I hold out hope Manchin might agree to budget reconciliation and sign onto some of Bernie’s $6 trillion proposal since he’s close to Biden, but not Sinema. I hope I’m wrong.

Comment

• As in for whatever reason it will never be signed into law. Might be The House, might be The Senate...but either way it will go nowhere.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

As in for whatever reason it will never be signed into law. Might be The House, might be The Senate...but either way it will go nowhere.
                      Don’t worry, Susan to the rescue. Drew says she’s the answer.

assuming he got enough lube on Amazon prime day for her dusty twat

Comment

lol.

I knew Susan had to be in the group. That alone makes the agreement a complete joke.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She’s speaking at the White House right now. It sounds like she was able to broker a compromise.

If only every politician had her beauty, grace, and intelligence.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

She’s speaking at the White House right now. It sounds like she was able to broker a compromise.

If only every politician had her beauty, grace, and intelligence.
                            Uh huh...she brokered a compromise her own party won't pass in the end. But keep trying Drew maybe she will wave to you while she stabs the rest of the country in the back by supporting fascism.

(your troll game is weak btw)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Given there’s only five Republicans signed onto this, does that mean Manchin and Sinema are willing to drop the filibuster to 55, or was this all a fun photoshoot?
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Given there’s only five Republicans signed onto this, does that mean Manchin and Sinema are willing to drop the filibuster to 55, or was this all a fun photoshoot?
                                My understanding is there are 10 on board but only five went to the White House.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X