This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    Funny how that "normalized" destruction of the planet is ok.
    Show me where I said it was.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• The Biden Administration wants to eliminate menthol cigarettes by 2022.
      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/menthol...biden-fda-ban/

Clearly they did not consult Dave Chappelle or get on his game show.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

You complain about turbine blade waste, but not about gas. Done.

Especially when the harms from oil is much worse than turbine blades.

Should we not worry about the worst impact? Your own state gets polluted every day thanks to fracking. But somehow turbine blades are so important that you bring it up instead... ok. got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Did the Trump Admin suggest grabbing them in the crotch? Follow the leader and all.
          It wasn't exactly that, but **** like an Adam's apple and supposed signs. I'm too tired to pull a link right now.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Never whined about it like you do everything Democrats want to try to do to make this world a better place.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Especially when the harms from oil is much worse than turbine blades.

Should we not worry about the worst impact? Your own state gets polluted every day thanks to fracking. But somehow turbine blades are so important that you bring it up instead... ok. got it.
              You're not wrong.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The Biden Administration wants to eliminate menthol cigarettes by 2022.
                https://www.cbsnews.com/news/menthol...biden-fda-ban/

Clearly they did not consult Dave Chappelle or get on his game show.
                I've never understood why menthols are even a thing, or why they sell well to black people (though I know Kool used to target advertising at them). They actually smell worse than regular cigs, which I didn't think was possible until I got a whiff. My genetically weak lungs can't imagine that the menthol makes it that much easier to inhale.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I've never understood why menthols are even a thing, or why they sell well to black people (though I know Kool used to target advertising at them). They actually smell worse than regular cigs, which I didn't think was possible until I got a whiff. My genetically weak lungs can't imagine that the menthol makes it that much easier to inhale.
                  All of this. They are actually supposedly worse for you.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• De-Nazification continues.

The Biden administration said Friday it has canceled border wall projects paid for with funds diverted from Defense Department accounts, a widely expected move that follows Biden’s decision to suspend construction activity on President Donald Trump’s signature project.

Trump diverted about $10 billion from military construction accounts and counternarcotics programs to pay for hundreds of miles of steel barriers along the Mexico border, an effort that Biden has denounced as wasteful and ineffective.

“The Department of Defense is proceeding with canceling all border barrier construction projects paid for with funds originally intended for other military missions and functions such as schools for military children, overseas military construction projects in partner nations, and the National Guard and Reserve equipment account,” Jamal Brown, deputy Pentagon spokesman, said in a statement. “Today’s action reflects this Administration’s continued commitment to defending our nation and supporting our service members and their families.”
                    tl; dr: "Dear White Supremacists, **** you."
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-01-2021, 01:59 AM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Charisma in politics.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/podcast/...re-ignoring-it
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

If that's the standard ... (bringing up a topic to claim the other side doesn't care about it*) ...

I've never seen you address the lack of board certified OB/GYNs in tribal and reservation hospitals. You clearly do not care about Native populations.

*the straw man thing is a hoot

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If that's the standard ... (bringing up a topic to claim the other side doesn't care about it*) ...

I've never seen you address the lack of board certified OB/GYNs in tribal and reservation hospitals. You clearly do not care about Native populations.

Ok, your concern is noted, and duly ignored. Have at it.

Pretend to care about an environmental issue that pales in comparison with others. Awesome. You are an ideal member of the Racist party.

Comment

Ok, your concern is noted, and duly ignored. Have at it.

Pretend to care about an environmental issue that pales in comparison with others. Awesome. You are an ideal member of the Racist party.
                            Please do not quote trolling. He is not being a sincere interlocutor. You can even hear it in his right wing high school bully affect.

The only way to stop this behavior is to stop engaging with it when it does this. We teach people how to treat us.

Let these relics die on the vine.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Still a doosh.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Trump said the magic words more than Biden there Biden is the Antichrist or something: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...a-proclamation

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X