This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

I don't think its the milk so much as the packaging.
    Breast milk will change to help a sick baby recover quicker from its ailment. And unlike cow milk, small people can live solely off the consumption of the stuff. It’s pretty amazing.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Tom Cotton calling this the Biden Border Crisis this morning is rich.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Tom Cotton calling this the Biden Border Crisis this morning is rich.
        Well, all the rest of the national media can do is whine how Biden never waved his magic wand fast enough to fix this. So.....
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• What happened to the "big, beautiful wall"?

I was told they work...
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

republicans love to affix the name of a hated political rival to things. The amazing thing is republicans are too stupid to see they're being played, as always. Think Obamacare. When pollsters call it that, republicans hate it. But when they call it the Affordable Care Act and point out millions of mouth breathing southerners were able to get insurance, suddenly it becomes more popular than not. Until more republicans are not brain dead idiots, there will be no political solutions to what ails this country. Which is why I am so ****ing adamant that Biden and the Democrats need to ramrod through any legislation that at least the 50 Democratic senators can agree on because there will never be any cooperation or compromising with republicans.

Comment

Do not quote the derp.

No Republican's opinion on any issue will ever matter again. They showed us who they are.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Do not quote the derp.

No Republican's opinion on any issue will ever matter again. They showed us who they are.
                Tell that to these people...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  If that's the most serious thing that is in the news now, this is real progress. Not to make the situation any less than it is, but I honestly question how much worse it's been since kids were kidnapped from their families, and there were over 500 of them still not knowing where the parents are.

It means that invading the capitol, the election and all of the BS around the last moron is reasonably far behind us, and the whole COVID position is reasonably covered (even though there's a Spring Break Surge).

Not a bad thing that this situation is forcing law makers to act, since other things are being taken care of by competent people. When it was worse, they did nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    I haven't followed this story a whole lot in recent months. Are we still calling them "concentration camps" and "kids in cages," or did we switch back in January to "border patrol facilities" and "border detainees?"
                    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I haven't followed this story a whole lot in recent months. Are we still calling them "concentration camps" and "kids in cages," or did we switch back in January to "border patrol facilities" and "border detainees?"
                      Depends. Are they still being held in cages at concentration camps?

Why don't you find out for us? Dink.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Use words that are applicable to the situation. Kids in cages was accurate and descriptive. If that's what is going on now, that's what is going on.

I'm not sure I remember reading or hearing "concentration camps" so that does not reflect much.

Seems like you should be capable of using accurate, descriptive words. Kids in cages that were taken from their parents was factual.

Right now, I hear news that 800-900 kids are being detained longer than they are supposed to be (and it's a good question to know if even that length is too long).

And one person claimed that he heard that Biden was offering them something- what that was wasn't stated. It would be interesting to trace where that rumor comes from. I'd wager it came from some place between Europe and Asia.

Comment

Disingenuous semantics argument is disingenuous. There are at least hundreds, if not even thousands of children who were taken from their parents and covertly placed into foster and adoptive homes. They will never see their biological parents again, and it's all because of Il Douche's policies. He belongs in prison for this alone, even ignoring all of his other alleged violations of the law.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Depends. Are they still being held in cages at concentration camps?

Why don't you find out for us? Dink.
                            Well, here is an article that shows pictures from Obama's admin, Trump's admin and now Biden's admin. I don't think any of them look exactly like New York's Ritz-Carlton, but it might just be me.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/polit...tos/index.html
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Well, here is an article that shows pictures from Obama's admin, Trump's admin and now Biden's admin. I don't think any of them look exactly like New York's Ritz-Carlton, but it might just be me.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/polit...tos/index.html
                              You should probably spend more time doing something to improve the conditions there, and less time trolling here if you genuinely care. Your concern is duly noted.

Comment

• No matter who is in charge what we have been doing with the border is awful and wrong and no one seems to be denying that. It seems only Right Wingers care now because they are the minority party.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X