Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Interview?
    I presume he's referring to the Royal Flush with Oprah.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I must be taking crazy pills because the only people I see talking about anything dealing with the culture wars (outside of say San Fran) is the GOP. The Dems are worried about passing legislation.
      Yeah, well that's what one does when one knows that they're on the wrong and unpopular side of an issue...or even all issues.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The Culture Wars are a distraction from the Republicans not permitting the government to help anybody. The punditry -- even the "liberal punditry" -- keeps it alive because they are lazy and it's an easy story to rehash the same tired tropes of the last 20 years and then just let the extremists take the bait and create their story for them. The Plutes sit back and laugh.
        It's an easy crutch when the best idea to run the country is to not run the country. They have not had a significant policy idea for decades- I think the last R President that had an agenda other than maximizing profits was Nixon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

It's an easy crutch when the best idea to run the country is to not run the country. They have not had a significant policy idea for decades- I think the last R President that had an agenda other than maximizing profits was Nixon.
          And Ford. But, yeah, you're spot on.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

And Ford. But, yeah, you're spot on.
            Ford's only agenda was to reduce inflation even if it puts every factory worker and farmer out of work. 50 years later that agenda has been accomplished.

And that was before Reagan's kookiness.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Yeah, well that's what one does when one knows that they're on the wrong and unpopular side of an issue...or even all issues.
              Yep. It is like going on SM to whine about being censored by SM!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Saw on Twitter that the Unionizing effort at the Amazon warehouse in Alabama is gaining momentum.

So much so that "Roll Tide" has unofficially become the unionizing rally cry...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Saw on Twitter that the Unionizing effort at the Amazon warehouse in Alabama is gaining momentum.

So much so that "Roll Tide" has unofficially become the unionizing rally cry...
                  Amazon should probably send in a bunch of Seattle-based Asian-Americans with MBAs to quash that....
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

Amazon should probably send in a bunch of Seattle-based Asian-Americans with MBAs to quash that....
                    I think I've seen that before...

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I was gonna go with:

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ford's only agenda was to reduce inflation even if it puts every factory worker and farmer out of work. 50 years later that agenda has been accomplished.

And that was before Reagan's kookiness.
                        Didn't realize he had an agenda. I figured besides letting Nixon off setting the stage for Dump to skate on a full blown Insurrection he couldn't possibly of had time to do anything else.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

I think I've seen that before...

I love Gung Ho!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• While Kristof says I should be nice to those who want me dead... I have... other.... ideas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOci...nel=Movieclips
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Sounds like Biden isn’t going to put his name on the checks like Trump did. He’s going on a tour though.

Comment

• The Qucumbers believe the Biden Speech was CGI...there is no helping these people.

In real news: https://***********/POTUS/status/1370181634146832384

All adult Americans will be eligible to get the vaccine no later than May 1.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X