This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Yeah I’m glad Biden isn’t refusing aid to states that are red, but holy moly those hypocrites in Texas have their hands out now after gleefully clapping when Trump tried to deny CA aid
    They are the same one demanding relief for their large companies but don't want support for the poor. Welfare for the rich is good conservatism, welfare for the poor is debt problems. Just more POS racists.

Comment

Yeah I’m glad Biden isn’t refusing aid to states that are red, but holy moly those hypocrites in Texas have their hands out now after gleefully clapping when Trump tried to deny CA aid
      The only chance we have is not be d-bags like they are. At the same time it would be nice to be in a position to say slow play it a bit.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The only chance we have is not be d-bags like they are. At the same time it would be nice to be in a position to say slow play it a bit.
        Doing the right thing is generally the right thing to do. Nothing says that along the way Biden can't remind them a time or two his predecessor held aid up for states with people or politicians he did not like. He doesn't need to play that card for 4 years, but certainly for the first 6 months or a year voters should be reminded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

No, you don't have to slow play it. You do have to engage in a PR campaign to show exactly what you're doing, and contrast that to the last administration. Or Turtle Boy, holding up Covid relief because he "didn't want to bail out blue state cities who couldn't manage their budgets".

Let people know Texas wanted to leave the country and go their own way. And let them know that you're going to help them anyway, because that's what the federal government does, helps out its citizens when they're in trouble. And if Texas had gone their own way, they wouldn't have access to that sort of help.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Speaking of Texas...

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...34725483741184

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobGeorge...96819956228100

Comment

• Cruz fell for a Babylon Bee article recently too...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Incredible site.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Who Gets a second chance?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...61432439046152

Joe Biden, speaking to a mother who's worried about getting her immunocompromised son vaccinated: "If you're willing, I'll stay around after this is over and maybe we can talk a few minutes and see if I can get you some help."
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I hear things like that and it still makes me wonder what might have been had Beau Biden never died. Biden decided not to run in 2016 because he had just lost his son. I think if his son hadn't died and he decided to run in 2016 and won, we would be living in such a different world right now. F Cancer.

Comment

• I still am not sure Joe would have ran. He seemed to be of the belief Beau was supposed to President.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Of all the lies for Fox to push, I honestly didn’t see joe and jills marriage being one.

it’s always projection after orange man and his paid for blow up doll of a wife

https://mobile.twitter.com/KevinMKru...20935772086280

Comment

• They have nothing else to whine about...

And he isnt wrong...ask Texas how real climate change is ;^)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Of all the lies for Fox to push, I honestly didn’t see joe and jills marriage being one.

That was the best laugh I’ll have all day!
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Of all the lies for Fox to push, I honestly didn’t see joe and jills marriage being one.

Donnie's entire screed attacking Turtle Boy was just one huge projection.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X