POTUS 46.10: A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Found out one of my friends was appointed to a big job at the DOD. Exciting stuff
    Not wet-my-knob-Arrrrrrrrrrrrgentinnaaaaaaaaaaaaa was it?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Not wet-my-knob-Arrrrrrrrrrrrgentinnaaaaaaaaaaaaa was it?
      No, a highly qualified woman

Comment

• Jesus I dont think even Trump would appoint that loser to the DOD :*D
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Today truly is a banner day for the presidency. Biden really represents the America I want to live in.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
            Today truly is a banner day for the presidency. Biden really represents the America I want to live in.
            Climate Change EOs?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Climate Change EOs?
              Yes.

In the most ambitious U.S. effort to stave off the worst effects of climate change, President Joe Biden is aiming to cut oil, gas and coal emissions and double energy production from offshore wind turbines through executive orders Wednesday.

The orders awaiting his signature target federal subsidies for oil and other fossil fuels and halt new oil and gas leases on federal lands and waters. They also intend to conserve 30 percent of the country’s lands and ocean waters in the next 10 years and move to an all-electric federal vehicle fleet.

Biden has set a goal of eliminating pollution from fossil fuel in the power sector by 2035 and from the U.S. economy overall by 2050, speeding what is already a market-driven growth of solar and wind energy and lessening the country’s dependence on oil and gas. The ambitious plan is aimed at slowing human-caused global warming that is magnifying extreme weather events such as deadly wildfires in the West and drenching rains and hurricanes in the East.
              Let the Plutes scream. Everybody under the age of 40 should be with us.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Oh I love them...just wondering if that is what Drew was talking about.

Biden is crushing it as far as I am concerned.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh I love them...just wondering if that is what Drew was talking about.

It was indeed. It’s such a breath of fresh air(no pun intended) to see us look forward and try to make the county better.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Oh I love them...just wondering if that is what Drew was talking about.

Biden has worked harder in 7 days as president than trump did in 4 years. Only a moron would see it otherwise. I wish he could do something better than EOs, but that is 100% the other party's fault. At least for the next 4 years we won't be moving the world closer to ending like we had been the previous 4 years. To varying degrees I have been happy with everything he's done, from his cabinet, to his EOs, to his statements on what HE at least believes America to be. I think this is the best first week we could have hoped for, and at this rate by Independence Day I may break out my American flag for the first time since hurricane Katrina.

Comment

• GF and I plan to spend the 4th in DC...as long as it is COVID-ly possible to do so. Last time I was there was the 4th before the 2016 Election.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

GF and I plan to spend the 4th in DC...as long as it is COVID-ly possible to do so. Last time I was there was the 4th before the 2016 Election.
                        Why? This is literally the worst place in the world on the 4th. Weather + tourists + weather + weather.

Anyway, we have to get drunk. You can pass out at my house unless there's still COVID in which cause f-ck no. Is your GF a redhead? Under 20?
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Why? This is literally the worst place in the world on the 4th. Weather + tourists + weather + weather.

Anyway, we have to get drunk. You can pass out at my house unless there's still COVID in which cause f-ck no. Is your GF a redhead? Under 20?
                          We had a blast...the weather was actually nice except during the fireworks. We just weren't there long enough to see a lot of the stuff we wanted to. Plus it is our way way of taking back Washington from Trump ;^)

Oh lord us drunk could get pretty annoying but would be fun! GF is ahem 28* and she is a feisty Greek Brunette.

*add a decade
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We had a blast...the weather was actually nice except during the fireworks. We just weren't there long enough to see a lot of the stuff we wanted to. Plus it is our way way of taking back Washington from Trump ;^)

Oh lord us drunk could get pretty annoying but would be fun! GF is ahem 28* and she is a feisty Greek Brunette.

*add a decade
                            Well then come on up! She's pretty enough to look at but no risk to my marriage.

* Or was, but hey, even safer.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/dannowick...39427525545985

"Noem refuses to say whether Biden victory was free and fair." (via@AP)
                              Last edited by Handyman; 01-28-2021, 07:50 PM.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Turns they out because no one passed a budget in 2020, the Dems can use budget reconciliation twice in a year.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X