Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So apparently the former President is so sad he can't be on social media and TV is ignoring him that he has started the "Office of the Former President" so they can keep us all informed about how he is doing the same thing he did as President...golfing and screwing everything up.

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1353869257701027844

This should go over well with the Qucumbers...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      So apparently the former President is so sad he can't be on social media and TV is ignoring him that he has started the "Office of the Former President" so they can keep us all informed about how he is doing the same thing he did as President...golfing and screwing everything up.

See! It's the Presidential seal! He's still in charge!!

(Did I mock them correctly?)
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Way too levelheaded...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Backs up the Muppets oval office theory.

But what happens when this "office" runs out of money to pay staffers? Or when they figure out that dumpy is going to stiff them?

Comment

• Since this is the POTUS thread, and until solutions are found to solve the problems, I don't see this moving to the COVID thread...

Yesterday, Biden announced that he plans on 1M/day vaccinations pretty soon, and very much hopes to see 1.5M/day very soon, too. But noted that it will be a significant logistical challenge- noting every step in the process- vaccines, syringes, distribution, and application....

The reply from one syringe maker is that 1.5M/day isn't possible. DPA should ramp up other makers- as 1M/day will mean something like 250 days until we get herd immunity (assuming 75% coverage meets that). That would be mid to late Sept, or early Oct depending on how long it takes to ramp to 1M/day.

Vs 1.5/day, we hit 250 near day 170- in the June-July time frame.

Hopefully we can get to that 1.5M/day target.

The press conference was interesting to watch, seeing the POTUS actually try to answer questions, and apologize when he can't. And then pretty much apologizing to everyone that we will be talking about COVID until early fall. Even if we hit those goals.

Comment

So apparently the former President is so sad he can't be on social media and TV is ignoring him that he has started the "Office of the Former President" so they can keep us all informed about how he is doing the same thing he did as President...golfing and screwing everything up.

The King in exile, waiting for his faithful supporters to seize power and restore him to his rightful throne.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The most pathetic man on Earth was President of the United States. What a ****ed up country.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• They said he’s most focused on revenge on Brian kemp right now.

weird I thought he’d start building homes with jimmy carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    They said he’s most focused on revenge on Brian kemp right now.

weird I thought he’d start building homes with jimmy carter
                    Ooooh, Revenge on Brian Kemp. I see a Stacy Abrams Governorship in Georgia's future.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Ooooh, Revenge on Brian Kemp. I see a Stacy Abrams Governorship in Georgia's future.
                      So do the GAGOP which is why they are hard at work to suppress votes. Unfortunately for them (and happily for us) I am not sure they can put the genie back in the bottle.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The most pathetic man on Earth was President of the United States. What a ****ed up country.
                        That's because the most pathetic people in the United States put him there.

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large numbers.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Susan Rice is really impressive and I hope she runs for president at some point. She isn’t as flashy as some others but there is so much substance and intelligence with her.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                            The press conference was interesting to watch, seeing the POTUS actually try to answer questions, and apologize when he can't. And then pretty much apologizing to everyone that we will be talking about COVID until early fall. Even if we hit those goals.
                            Biden, like everyone else with a functioning brain and an ounce of compassion, knows those who have refused to do the right things regarding COVID will continue to refuse. And that is a shame. Coupled with masks and social distancing, even a slower than hoped roll-out of vaccinations would mean we could be done talking about COVID by the spring. COULD be... This country is and will continue to be fvcked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Susan Rice is really impressive and I hope she runs for president at some point. She isn’t as flashy as some others but there is so much substance and intelligence with her.
                              I respect Susan Rice too much for her to run for President. I want to see her as a main cabinet secretary, policymaker, and advisor for the next 20 years. She is too smart to have to pander to the slack-jaws. Leave that to the B students.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• She would make a heckuva Secretary of State...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X