• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    First EOs now signed:

1. Mask mandate on federal land
    2. Support for underserved communties
    3. Rejoin Paris Climate Accords
    The stack that were prepared was pretty impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The stack that were prepared was pretty impressive.
      All 17 now signed.
      • Stops the United States' withdrawal from the World Health Organization, with Dr. Anthony Fauci becoming the head of the delegation to the WHO
      • Rejoins the Paris climate accord, a process that will take 30 days
      • Cancels the Keystone XL pipeline and directs agencies to review and reverse more than 100 Trump actions on the environment
      • Rescinds the Trump administration's 1776 Commission, directs agencies to review their actions to ensure racial equity
      • Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives
      • Reverses the Trump administration's restrictions on US entry for passport holders from seven Muslim-majority countries
      • Undoes Trump's expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States
      • Halts construction of the border wall by terminating the national emergency declaration used to fund it
      • Directs OMB director to develop recommendations to modernize regulatory review and undoes Trump's regulatory approval process
      So, Dumpity Plumpities, it's not just that your revolution is over. It just unhappened.

And you tried so, so hard to create a fascist state. Aww.

That's 4 hours.

Now imagine 4 years.

You stupid losers are so f-cked.

Oh, right. Unity. (kisses)

Fig. 46:
      Burr: "And you know what?"
      Hamilton: "What?"
      Burr: "I learned that from you."
      Last edited by Kepler; 01-20-2021, 06:10 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/TravisAll...27801289895938

Please DO NOT call Mar-a-Lago and ask for the President because they will hang up on you. Here is the number not to call: 561-832-2600 Please retweet and like if you understand.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

All 17 now signed.
          • Stops the United States' withdrawal from the World Health Organization, with Dr. Anthony Fauci becoming the head of the delegation to the WHO
          • Cancels the Keystone XL pipeline and directs agencies to review and reverse more than 100 Trump actions on the environment
          • Rescinds the Trump administration's 1776 Commission, directs agencies to review their actions to ensure racial equity
          • Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives
          • Reverses the Trump administration's restrictions on US entry for passport holders from seven Muslim-majority countries
          • Halts construction of the border wall by terminating the national emergency declaration used to fund it
          • Directs OMB director to develop recommendations to modernize regulatory review and undoes Trump's regulatory approval process
          So, Dumpity Plumpities, it's not just that your revolution is over. It just unhappened.

That's 4 hours.

Now imagine 4 years.

Oh, yeah. Unity. (kisses)

They should totally troll them and call next week Infrastructure Week ;^)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh holy sh-t, I forgot.

The spokesperson is hot AF, too.

I love government by competent humans with souls!
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They actually have a theme for every day this month.

And then next month is "Restore America's Standing in the World."

Nazis make lovely road kill. So do their supporters.

Kissy kissy, red haters, er, hatters. UNITY!
              Last edited by Kepler; 01-20-2021, 06:21 PM.
              Cornell University

Comment

All 17 now signed.

That's 4 hours.

Now imagine 4 years.

Oh, right. Unity. (kisses)

Fig. 46:
                Burr: "And you know what?"
                Hamilton: "What?"
                Burr: "I learned that from you."
                Promises made, promises kept.

Comment

• Po' Dumpies.

Cornell University

Comment

• The ANWR thing is kind of hilarious. They did bids for leases back on January 6th and only got 14 leases, 10 of which were from an agency of the State of Alaska.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

"1776 Commission" links removed from White House sites.

That took... 2 hours.

Thanks for playing, white nationalists. :-)
                      What the f was the 1776 commission?

Comment

• Wow, a press briefing.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Oh holy sh-t, I forgot.

The spokesperson is hot AF, too.

I love government by competent humans with souls!
                          Never guessed I could get erect by watching a White House press conference full of boring platitudes. Smart women are such a turn on.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

That was exactly my question when I saw that post, so I had to google it. Then I had to go back to see what I was doing when they started it, and realized “nothing.” I didn’t even hear about thei report and it came out two frigging days ago.

That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

The White House response to the 1619 Project saying white people are perfect.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Ignoring the roads, the next three months will be infrastructure week. Dealing with COVID and getting the whole ball going again.

Ironically, for most states, the shut down is being used to perform a bunch of infrastructure. Less traffic makes it easier to do, and giving workers money helps the economy- twofor, without anyone even knowing it's covid relief.

Comment

Working...
                                X