POTUS 46.10: A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Has anyone had their feed cut out and are getting a message from the emergency broadcast system?
    Not yet but I figure while Garth is playing it will happen cause 'Murica!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Has anyone had their feed cut out and are getting a message from the emergency broadcast system?

Well played.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

The President is on Twitter, @POTUS (and @FLOTUS and @VP) have switched over.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Well played.
          That guy should get a check every time that gif is used. It always works!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If Biden's upcoming EOs were in DOS:

c:\last four years> ERASE *.*
            c:\last four years> Are you sure (Y/N)? Y

Comment

That poem was beautiful.

The whole inauguration was letter perfect.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                That poem was beautiful.

Exactly what I was going to post.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

That poem was beautiful.

Yup. Amazing what intelligent and talented adults surrounding themselves with other intelligent and talented adults can do. I wonder if it becomes some sort of trend!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Jake Tapper with the joke of the day.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I most certainly did NOT troll every Trumper Qucumber on my Facebook...they most certainly will NOT be angry. I most certainly did NOT include the Obama/Biden fist bump in it to turn the knife a little bit more.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        I most certainly did NOT troll every Trumper Qucumber on my Facebook...they most certainly will NOT be angry. I most certainly did NOT include the Obama/Biden fist bump in it to turn the knife a little bit more.
                        Joke's on you, Biden is part of Q! https://***********/AlKapDC/status/1351901793597460481

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

That poem was beautiful.

Yep.

Hey I saw Hillary...she must be on her way to another Benghazi Hearing.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

My cousin's 5-year old daughter is autistic. She is also a Kamala super fan. It's so adorable. For Christmas, she picked out Madame Vice President socks for me. I put them on two minutes before Kamala Harris was sworn is. And I'm not going to lie, I cried for a bit, watching history in the making. Such a wonderful inauguration ceremony. Lady Gaga's overly poofy ball gown skirt didn't even bother me. And thought Jennifer Lopez did a great job. I sang Amazing Grace with Garth Brooks before he asked me to. I'm letting out a sigh of relief. Now he needs to get to work.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Joke's on you, Biden is part of Q! https://***********/AlKapDC/status/1351901793597460481
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Really enjoying the CSPAN feed of the inauguration and now the after as the invitees leave. No commentators. Just background audio listening to the big reunion and happy people all around the capitol.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X