POTUS 46.10: A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    joe doesn't believe they are non-Christian, because to joe the only lives that matter are the unborn. Once they are born they might be Gay or dare think for themselves so fuck em.

joe is one of the people who make me hope God is real and Judgement happens because oh boy Jesus is gonna have some words for him!
    him and pretty much every other evangelical.

oops- wrong thread
    Last edited by MichVandal; 09-15-2021, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Up the stakes, play a little hardball. You can have 10 years of Kamala now and slow-walk the progressive wing until at least 2033, or you can risk getting up to 8 years of Stacey Abrams* starting in 2029.

*AOC won't be ready and Abrams will still be under 60
      By 2028 Stacey Abrams may look like a Handy Centrist.

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

You know that first hand, right?

It would not be so much an echo chamber if people like you would accept the flaws that your argument makes- the horrific hypocrisy that you and every other like you is astounding. Yet you are blinded to the fact that the GOP you support tore kids from their parents (how is that Christian?), labeled people criminals just for being different people, denying that there are real problems due to our policies that drive people to the US border, etc.

The fact that you continue to support some incredibly non-Christian policies pretty much says everything about people like you.

Gone? If that also means you believe the big lie and will stop voting, fine with me. You've added nothing positive to this board in many, many years.
        There is a fierce division here between the Right and Left of the Democratic party -- the only major party still devoted to democracy. This is an "echo chamber" only in the sense that there is universal agreement on the statement "Nazis are bad," now that conservatives have either fled or been Ignored by so any of us they no longer register.

If you can't accept that 1/6 was treason deliberately attempted by the GOP then, frankly, you are not welcome. We have enough trouble without harboring terrorists.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Going to church means nothing if you live a sinful life the other 6.

You know, this board is an echo chamber. Dems good !(YEAH!!) GOP bad! (BOOOO!). Civil debate in this board has gone the way of the dodo. Enjoy your mutual admiration society.

I'm gone - permanently.
          jfc. Get over yourself.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

By 2028 Stacey Abrams may look like a Handy Centrist.

If I am the new Centrist we have shifted the Overton Window well passed even you buddy. Not many Centrists support Sweden level taxes and social values ;^) (not to mention repealing 2A)

So while you are trying to take a jab, you are honestly Making America Great FOR ONCE!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

jfc. Get over yourself.
              It's like Bob Gray was a harbinger of what Xtian conservatives would become today. Sad!

Comment

• Can we have the adults back in charge? The crap show of the last 8 months has been hilarious no doubt, but it's gonna kill off any retirement plans I've worked for over the last 40 years ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Dow and S&P are up 15-20% for the calendar year, as since January vaccines have quickly made their way to anyone who isn't so borderline ******** that they refuse it. How ****ty are you at investing?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Upon review he shouldn't have put all his money into Unvaccinated Spunk.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Dow and S&P are up 15-20% for the calendar year, as since January vaccines have quickly made their way to anyone who isn't so borderline ******** that they refuse it. How ****ty are you at investing?
                      You mean the Trump vaccines Mr. Magoo and Giggles McPlatypus warned us not to take circa 2020?
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Upon review he shouldn't have put all his money into Unvaccinated Spunk.
                        I am one of the worst investors on planet Earth and my portfolio has been on the same trajectory upwards all year.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Bless your heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                            Can we have the adults back in charge? The crap show of the last 8 months has been hilarious no doubt, but it's gonna kill off any retirement plans I've worked for over the last 40 years ...
                            What are you doing wrong? Our plans have gotten very solid over the last few months. And we've only been working on them for 30 years. Did you not get the memo about panic and not selling low?

Looks like you get to work for 50 years, then. We will stop at 30.

Just checked the dow, and it's up 11.8% from inaguration day. So it's clearly you and not the market.
                            Last edited by MichVandal; 09-15-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• I'm a n00b at investing as seen by my questions in the Business thread, but even *my* 401K has more than doubled since the low March 2020. The only one that hasn't doubled is my Vanguard Small Cap that I'm playing with house money on. That one has stalled since February... and even then it's still [ ] close to being double from March 2020.
                              Last edited by aparch; 09-15-2021, 01:09 PM.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

You mean the Trump vaccines Mr. Magoo and Giggles McPlatypus warned us not to take circa 2020?
                                Your trolling motor is broken as fuck. Buy a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X