Kuwait
    Libya
    Qatar
    Saudi Arabia
    Syria
    Thailand
    UAE
    Yemen

Pull back to our non-tyrant allies plus the Crusader State.
    Our military is there (and everywhere) for one reason only.

assure open trade paths for corporate America.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yes it does. He's never been destroyed. About anything. His entire life.
      I don't think someone can have their head deeper in the sand. You live in an alternate universe.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        The important thing is JD has identified Trump as the true victim in all of this.
        Ya that's what I did. Now go get Kepler a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I don't think someone can have their head deeper in the sand. You live in an alternate universe.
          Oh, please, please. Tell us all how he's been destroyed. We'd all love to hear it.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I would assume he means the media and the people who aren't Trumpers ripped him to shreds for 4 years. He isn't talking about his businesses or his freedom.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I would assume he means the media and the people who aren't Trumpers ripped him to shreds for 4 years. He isn't talking about his businesses or his freedom.
              Oh, the poor thing. Every celebrity goes through that. That's not being destroyed.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                I would assume he means the media and the people who aren't Trumpers ripped him to shreds for 4 years. He isn't talking about his businesses or his freedom.
                It wasn't fair! He was never given a chance! The Deep State blocked him at every turn! The Clinton News Network, Jake Tapper, Jim Acosta, and all those nasty, unfunny late night comics were so MEAN to him! *sob*

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It wasn't fair! He was never given a chance! The Deep State blocked him at every turn! The Clinton News Network, Jake Tapper, Jim Acosta, and all those nasty, unfunny late night comics were so MEAN to him! *sob*
                  Never said it wasn't warranted. A lot of it was.

Comment

• Mmhmm https://i.imgur.com/Jc2hpri.png

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Next week,, the "Party of Life" is going to want to euthanize Major...

I'm gonna have to side with Major here. Dogs have a pretty accurate judge of character.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Next week,, the "Party of Life" is going to want to euthanize Major...

I'm gonna have to side with Major here. Dogs have a pretty accurate judge of character.
                          Still better trained and behaved than any of the crotch fruit of the previous pres

Comment

• I can't wait to find out how Biden is responsible for Hurricane Ida...
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              I can't wait to find out how Biden is responsible for Hurricane Ida...
                              He didn’t use enough Sharpies on the weather maps. They really work!
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                I can't wait to find out how Biden is responsible for Hurricane Ida...
                                I thought it was the gays.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X