This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    They always pick the weirdest choices...remember Bobby Jindal?

BTW new ad:

https://www.threads.net/@bidenharris...U-j17XIUxpD5Mw

Contrast that with whatever Trump says and I just don't see many people staying home.

(I'm sure CNN will say otherwise)
    No one serious about moving up in politics wants the job of SOTU response. It's a bad gig that involves ****ty optics (no live audience) and you have to go with a canned response to what you think the speech will say rather than a true response because no way will they let you wing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Even with them they would have to be from a particular Letterkenny part of the country. That was a country mouse's idea of what a "classy" kitchen is.
      But....exactly where women belong.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@potus/post/...UmoXdycv3n4eiQ

Look, I’m a capitalist. If you want to make a million bucks – great.
        I'm just going to make sure you pay your fair share in taxes.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "Someone wanna let Joe know he's in the middle of an election?"

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTL8xt2o9/
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Can somebody tell Tik Tok they are whiny biotches that are being datamined to high heaven? My god Tik Tokers are more entitled than Elon Stans...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Though they did destroy Katie's migrant story in record time.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Though they did destroy Katie's migrant story in record time.
                That was pretty impressive.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Can somebody tell Tik Tok they are whiny biotches that are being datamined to high heaven? My god Tik Tokers are more entitled than Elon Stans...
                  You mean like every other website?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Though they did destroy Katie's migrant story in record time.
                    Actually the guy who did the story said he posted it on Bluesky first lol
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Bluesky
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UqB4MLxwNw

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Can somebody tell Tik Tok they are whiny biotches that are being datamined to high heaven? My god Tik Tokers are more entitled than Elon Stans...
                        If Joe made that statement it was stupid - regardless if TTers are whiny biotches or not.

Comment

• After reading excerpts of the Biden interview by Hur, I have officially changed my opinion on Garland. He should be fired.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Admittedly I only read the WaPo writeup but the crux of all of this seems to be that he digressed a lot and had to ask for backup on a couple of dates? Jesus apparently I have cognitive decline...and I am not being hyperbolic just reading the summary confused me and I knew what they were talking about!

Hur really screwed up by editorializing and the media ate it up and put the future of this country on the line for flashy headlines with no real substance. Now we will get more BS headlines as he testifies in front of Congress today. Dems will make themselves look foolish as they do their best GOP impression to try and destroy him while the GOP fellates him.

If I was a better man Garland is out by next January one way or another. His DOJ is a joke...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Admittedly I only read the WaPo writeup but the crux of all of this seems to be that he digressed a lot and had to ask for backup on a couple of dates? Jesus apparently I have cognitive decline...and I am not being hyperbolic just reading the summary confused me and I knew what they were talking about!

Hur really screwed up by editorializing and the media ate it up and put the future of this country on the line for flashy headlines with no real substance. Now we will get more BS headlines as he testifies in front of Congress today. Dems will make themselves look foolish as they do their best GOP impression to try and destroy him while the GOP fellates him.

If I was a better man Garland is out by next January one way or another. His DOJ is a joke...
                              Who ya got? Leticia James? Jack Smith? Fani Willis? :-)
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Holy ****! The transcript showed that Biden immediately knew the date of his sons death

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 03-12-2024, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X