This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out...what I'd he say?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wait was it:

https://www.threads.net/@griffinkyle...sSFuCwNcgxD8mA
      President Biden to Congress: "Here's the simplest truth. You can't love your country only when you win."
      "Remember your oath of office to defend against all threats foreign and domestic."
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Basically that women deserve rights and have a voice and the electorate is about to find out- and he glared daggers at all the justices

big John and beer boy looked displeased

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          No, the “you’re about to find out” re women while shooting lasers at the justices

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Basically that women deserve rights and have a voice and the electorate is about to find out- and he glared daggers at all the justices

big John and beer boy looked displeased
            Nice!
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Did he really say "you are about to find out"? :^o
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Did he really say "you are about to find out"? :^o
                Yep

he is on fire

Comment

• SM is loving it! Dark Brandon is crushing!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He’s stuttering and sh-t. I’m voting for fascism.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                      He’s stuttering and sh-t. I’m voting for fascism.
                      His Tweets arent...and the POTUS account is everywhere! :^)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Has drew started the body double rumor yet?

Comment

• I just couldn't. Did he (1) drop into a palsied shudder and froth at the mouth, and/or (2) rip Alito's heart from his chest shouting Kali?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Alito and Clarence are no shows

Comment

His Tweets arent...and the POTUS account is everywhere! :^)
                              Not to mention too divisive and mean-spirited. This doddering fool keeps it up and I’ll be a lifelong Republican by November.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Alito and Clarence are no shows
                                At least they've finally started to recuse themselves.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X