This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I can't imagine flushing your reputation down the drain for such little gain.
    Oh his reputation has been dead for a while. He was openly mocked when he testified at the Impeachment Inquiry...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh his reputation has been dead for a while. He was openly mocked when he testified at the Impeachment Inquiry...
      No I know. I meant the last four or five years have just been brutal for him with almost zero in return

I'd rather have a law library named after me than be quote tweeted by an animal feces enthusiast account.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Did you yell at Biden to quit cause he is old?
        Olds can't hear you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

No I know. I meant the last four or five years have just been brutal for him with almost zero in return

I'd rather have a law library named after me than be quote tweeted by an animal feces enthusiast account.
          Tell that to Elon Musk...he literally gave up on the idea helping save this planet so he could be friends with that clown...

Of course I agree with you. Imagine if you sent your kid to GW and found out Turley was their professor.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Wow, they must be really struggling for family members to pull into the impeachment attempts: https://thehill.com/opinion/criminal...grandpa-moses/
            I made a BM this morning that had more integrity than this straw-grasping opinion piece.

Comment

Did you yell at Biden to quit cause he is old? Did you know he is old?
              Honestly impossible to tell which car he's in; there's like 50 of them in the motorcade.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Looking forward to seeing which troll starts parroting the new "eating ice cream like he owns the place" party line.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Listen jack...
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• There has been some weird stuff going on in my neck of the woods last few days and I suspect it means Zelensky is going to show up tomorrow night at SOTU but could be wrong.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• SOTU anyone?
                      Code:

Comment

• MGT is so classless. Not that this is breaking news.
                        Code:

Comment

• Imagine wearing a 49ers hat to the Super Bowl parade and thing you're getting in a sick burn.
                          Code:

Comment

• Mikey being careful, boss vlad is watching

Comment

• Hah **** you scotus

Comment

• FROM THE TOP ****lNG ROPE
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X