Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 46.10: A New Hope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow, when you fund the departments that are supposed to enforce the law, magic happens. Shocking, I say.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

      I think about 2/3 of Americans own the home they occupy.
      Uh, no. The bank owns them.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

      Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

        This is why you either f-cking means test every program, or you have a UBI. Those are the choices. Do neither and you're telling the Poors "drop dead."
        As a Poor, I wish I could move back in with my parents.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

          This is why you either f-cking means test every program, or you have a UBI. Those are the choices. Do neither and you're telling the Poors "drop dead."
          Couldn’t agree more on means testing. It should be an even higher priority when the country is running a two trillion dollar a year deficit.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

            Couldn’t agree more on means testing. It should be an even higher priority when the country is running a two trillion dollar a year deficit.
            Sorry, but based on your previous voting, your opinion of the debt and deficit is irrelevant. You voted for the party that radically cut taxes and ballooned the issue.

            Comment


            • No criminal charges against Biden for mishandling classified docs


              cope, derangers

              Comment


              • Biden must have seen the svu episode where the warden from Shawshank Redemption gets away with raping a bartender by acting senile https://www.boston.com/news/politics...p_featurestack

                Edit: I don’t think people should be prosecuted for political crimes but to say that report is unflattering would be a massive understatement.
                Last edited by Drew S.; 02-08-2024, 03:03 PM.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                Comment


                • Wow. News from last year was just confirmed what we expected all along by government officials - that Biden did everything right, unlike Dementia Donny.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                  "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                  "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

                    As a Poor, I wish I could move back in with my parents.
                    As a Parent, no.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      Biden must have seen the svu episode where the warden from Shawshank Redemption gets away with raping a bartender by acting senile https://www.boston.com/news/politics...p_featurestack

                      Edit: I don’t think people should be prosecuted for political crimes but to say that report is unflattering would be a massive understatement.
                      Gfy.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

                      "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

                      Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        Wow. News from last year was just confirmed what we expected all along by government officials - that Biden did everything right, unlike Dementia Donny.
                        The backlash to the report is crazy...who does the special council think he is?
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

                        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

                        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                          Gfy.
                          Even he wouldn’t **** himself

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

                            Even he wouldn’t **** himself
                            Fair.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

                            "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

                            Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                              This is why you either f-cking means test every program, or you have a UBI. Those are the choices. Do neither and you're telling the Poors "drop dead."
                              Isn't means testing almost always more expensive than the amount it saves? Which makes sense given where median income lies.

                              Unless your entire point was "Just Do UBI, Dummies". If that's the case, then Yes.jpeg.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • I hope Biden learned a lesson with this. Just appoint a democrat special prosecutor.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X