This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

"Biden admin registers just 3.3% economic growth in Q4; Trump achieved 33% during one quarter*"

*Note: It was Q3 2020; what happened in the first half of 2020, I wonder?
    And yet they will be more positive about it than the so called liberal media will be!

"How 3.3% Growth is a bad sign for Bidenomics"
    -Politico (likely)

"Economy Cools as Q4 Grows Less Than Q3"
    -NYTimes (probably)

"If the economy is so good why aren't people eating at more diners in Ohio"
    -Every political writer looking to learn more about Trump voters
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Not as an economic power.

Trans-humanist post-scarcity economy; no longer an operative term. \_(ツ)_/

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@amyklobucha...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Nothing like having a beer with some great union workers and yes, that would be @JoeBiden in Superior, Wisconsin. @aflcio
        "How Joe Biden Courting and Winning Union Endorsements Proves He Is Too Old and Unviable to Gen Z"
        -MSNBC Possibly
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Justice department conducting a criminal probe into Cori Bush related to misspending of federal security money.

when will Joe stop weaponizing the DOJ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Justice department conducting a criminal probe into Cori Bush related to misspending of federal security money.

I know, shocking. Did you see that they showed up at her house at 6.15 AM with 46 agents in tactical gear and machine guns? Arrived in armored personnel carriers AND NewsMax was tipped off so they were livestreaming the whole event for full effect.

Oh sorry, I guess that didnt happen. Not like she is Roger Stone, or that other pastor with the 8 kids. Those are the REAL Criminals. :-)

Comment

• Damn time-traveling Biden weaponizing the DOJ for the 2019 arrest of Roger Stone!!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Smaht guy like you didn't use air quotes on "weaponizing"? Doesnt matter when, or that would mean YOU believe the doj SHOULD BE weaponized.

Lets see how the Cory Bush situation differed from this NPR story of Stone's in 2019. Even includes a nice short answer "fact check".
                _______

"In the predawn hours of Jan. 25, more than a dozen FBI agents raided Roger Stone's home in South Florida and took into custody one of President Trump's closest longtime confidants.

CNN showed the agents moving up the driveway with weapons and flashlights in footage that critics have said is shocking.

But was it unusual?

The short answer: No. Law enforcement agencies often conduct early-morning arrests or raids with large numbers of officers and tactical equipment.

Sure.

Comment

• Four more years!!! https://www.pressherald.com/2024/01/...central-maine/

The sad part is that Biden’s open borders policy is diverting housing in Maine away from working class folks to drug dealers.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Four more years!!! https://www.pressherald.com/2024/01/...central-maine/

The sad part is that Biden’s open borders policy is diverting housing in Maine away from working class folks to drug dealers.
                    The real sad part is all those voting age people who were born in one state but living in another couldn't vote and keep **** like that from happening.

Comment

Sounds like your legal pot law isn't working that well for the working man of Maine.

Comment

Open borders. Sure Jan.

If the border is in such a state of crisis, why won't the GQP vote for the bill that's going to toughen immigration policies?

I mean, since it's such an emergency and all......

And why didn't Donnie build his wall?
                        Last edited by rufus; 01-31-2024, 05:09 AM.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• From the article:
                          People from out-of-state are buying houses that are foreclosed or low-cost that are isolated and not right beside another house, and the house becomes a greenhouse
                          What does this have to do with borders in New Mexico? Isn't the problem rich dudes are not paying a living wage to poor folks in Maine? Or rich dudes are sending the good paying jobs out of the country?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Justice department conducting a criminal probe into Cori Bush related to misspending of federal security money.

What a stupid own goal.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

What a stupid own goal.
                              Democrats need to understand that every GOPer cheats. At everything. And it's not fair.

But they're better at it and if we even have a single slip-up, it robs the entire party of its moral high ground. Even if that high ground is worth a tenth of a percent, it's worth it. We'll never outcheat the GOP and if we don't have anything to preserve after beating them, what's the point?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Meh. The only thing it hurts is The Squad, and it's not like Bush is AOC or Omar. I doubt most voters outside of St. Louis even know or remember her name.

Comment

Working...
                                X