This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I'd be all for a mass garroting. The only reason they are reporting as they are is for ratings. Who would tune in if the only news was Biden was going to cruise to an election victory like Reagan enjoyed in 1984. It's my (what I believe to be educated) belief that if the mainstream media had covered the 2016 election like they used to cover elections, Clinton would have won, or had they covered the 2020 election like they used to cover elections Biden would have won 2 or 3 more states and a few others, like Wisconsin, Arizona and Georgia, would have not been nearly as close and we'd have had every major network declaring Biden the winner on Election Night, or maybe early the next morning.

But the mainstream media billionaire owners and major shareholders are more interested in profiting off the circus than they ever would be in just reporting the news. Their little corner of Hell should be the hottest one of all. Lump them in with child molesters. I'd sacrifice the handful of them who appear to take their job seriously to get rid of the other 95% who are empty suits in it for the glory and huge paychecks. They can all die a slow, painful death as far as I'm concerned. Of course, 40 or 50 million Americans could do a better job consuming the news too, so.....

Some months ago I read a book (I can't remember the title or the author -- and it wasn't a particularly good read) and in it was the story of how the head of CBS news warned every member of the staff, both on camera and behind it, to shy away from any public commentary about how they had ascended to the top of the ratings. Their job was to inform the public and tell the story. Not to BE the story. They could privately be proud that people turned to CBS first or most, but anyone would be out of a job if they publicly used their platform to crow about it. It's hard to believe in 2024 that something like that could have been true in my lifetime.
    Yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Impressive that he caused the inflation, and also somehow managed to cause it in every other developed country, but also caused it to be less severe here.
      Because (((the WEF/Bilderberg/Davos/Rothschilds/UN))) didn't count on Sleepy Joe going senile, obviously. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I have him Ignored but good gravy I gots ta know. Can you give me just the tip?
        Someone please quote the original so Kep can see the whole thing and give his well reasoned rebuttal. Or will this offend his tender sensibilities?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Because (((the WEF/Bilderberg/Davos/Rothschilds/UN))) didn't count on Sleepy Joe going senile, obviously. ;-)
          Or was it part of their plan to smuggle Commie-la Harris in?

I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS!
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            I'd be all for a mass garroting.
            This guy gets it.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Pretty clearly, he's an evil sorcerer. How else do you explain him stealing the 2020 election with absolutely zero evidence of fraud? : p
              It's an amazing accomplishment. He stole the election without leaving a single bread crumb to follow. Then, he brought the economy back from Covid without passing a single bill through Congress. Then, he rebuilt NATO to prop up Ukraine who funnels billions of dollars to his crime family while at the same time starting World War III by having his friends, HAMAS, attack Israel.

He is an evil genius of a magnitude we have never seen before.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hey, don't steal joecct's bit.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's an amazing accomplishment. He stole the election without leaving a single bread crumb to follow. Then, he brought the economy back from Covid without passing a single bill through Congress. Then, he rebuilt NATO to prop up Ukraine who funnels billions of dollars to his crime family while at the same time starting World War III by having his friends, HAMAS, attack Israel.

Don't forget he released COVID to sabotage Dump.

Dude's an evil genius. That makes me want him as President even more.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Don't forget he released COVID to sabotage Dump.

Dude's an evil genius. That makes me want him as President even more.
                      Been around since the 1970's. You'd have to write a book to hit all the evil high points.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Been around since the 1970's.
                        This isn't even his final form.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• You’d think, given that the Presidency has all that power, that Trump would have been able to accomplish something during his term….you know, like building a wall, or passing an infrastructure bill, eliminating the deficit and reducing the debt, or deleting government agencies he hates.
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                            You’d think, given that the Presidency has all that power, that Trump would have been able to accomplish something during his term….you know, like building a wall, or passing an infrastructure bill, eliminating the deficit and reducing the debt, or deleting government agencies he hates.
                            You can't extrapolate that onto a President who held control of the House and Senate. Especially when dumpy infrastructure week is next week.

Comment

So since this guy's such an evil genius, and even Dementia Donnie says he's immune from prosecution for anything he does as president, why doesn't he just have Seal Team Six whack Donnie tomorrow?

And why does Dementia Donnie say he's gonna go after Joe once he's elected again if Joe has immunity for everything he does?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                You’d think, given that the Presidency has all that power, that Trump would have been able to accomplish something during his term….you know, like building a wall, or passing an infrastructure bill, eliminating the deficit and reducing the debt, or deleting government agencies he hates.
                                Dementia Donnie: "We pay it back sooo easily, it's easy to pay it back"

Donnie said he could eliminate the debt in 8 years. His 2019 budget proposal stated that the government wouldn't start paying down debt for 15 years. Until then, it would run deficits every year, including $1.1 trillion in 2020. And that was before Covid hit.
                                Last edited by rufus; 01-22-2024, 02:29 PM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X