POTUS 46.10: A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

"The 3 payments of $1,380 that occurred in Sept, Oct & Nov of 2018 — nearly 2 years after Biden left as VP — were actually for a 2018 Ford Raptor Biden had purchased that Hunter Biden was using, according to an email verified by a Post forensic analysis" https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...source=twitter
    Guys...Hunter Biden bought a car 2 years after Biden was out of office! How can we allow his dad to remain in the White House knowing that?!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I've had a theory for while:
      a moron can understand a zeroth-order function. Position. Something exists.

An average person can understand a first-order derivative. Speed. Something is moving. It's still quantifiable.

An above average person can probably understand a second-order derivative and quantify it. Acceleration. Its speed is now changing.

A well above average person can probably understand a third-order derivative. Jerk. Its acceleration is accelerating. I think most of us get this or at least could figure it out.

Beyond that, thar be monsters.

Anyways. Most people have at least a half-baked understanding that inflation is the cost of something moving. But it seems that few understand the difference between decelerating inflation and just... inflation.

The average dumb**s also wants prices to go back to where they were in 2019 and doesn't understand why that's really bad and the fed will do whatever it takes to prevent that.
      Wait. Explain zeroth-order function again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Guys...Hunter Biden bought a car 2 years after Biden was out of office! How can we allow his dad to remain in the White House knowing that?!
        Cuck and Failers can add it to their checklist.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Wait. Explain zeroth-order function again?
          Stand in the place where you live
          Now face north
          Think about direction, wonder why you haven't before
          Now stand in the place where you work
          Now face west, think about the place where you live
          Wonder why you haven't before
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

You are doing exactly what the Wash Post is (or just being their willing mouth breather), creating plausible deniability. Just a car loan. Riiiight!

El Chapo can't buy $100 million dollar homes in legit countries, even though he is one of the wealthiest people in the world. Using the same logic as the car loan story, YOU (and the Wash Post) would say that he is just a successful business man, while glossing over the rest of the details, plausible deniability.

Where did the money come from that Hunter paid for his "car loans"? Ford Raptor's aren't cheap, so a regular every day guy like Hunter would have to take out a loan, correct? Then why did he pay cash for a $142,000 Porsche Cayman? No loan from Joe for that car? Or will we be seeing more personal checks for "loan payments" being reported by the Wash Post? **

** Wash Post once had headlines the laptop was Russian Disinformation, now they are quoting its contents. Can't make this $hiite up.

Comment

That is so very much worse than how Jared secured over $1B from the saidis. No question about that, right chucky?

A purchased truck is so horrible compared to getting a billion from another country in a manner that isn’t the normal business that you are in.

Sigh.

It’s so telling how chucky and jebs have no problem with the money that their worships kids have generated- they are ready to have him as dictator. You guys are pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

That is so very much worse than how Jared secured over $1B from the saidis. No question about that, right chucky?

A purchased truck is so horrible compared to getting a billion from another country in a manner that isn’t the normal business that you are in.

Sigh.

It’s so telling how chucky and jebs have no problem with the money that their worships kids have generated- they are ready to have him as dictator. You guys are pathetic.
                I will let Chuck answer for himself, but once again, you are being disingenuous and playing 3 card monty again. Hunter had NO legitimate product involved in his business. Zero, none, Nada. So what was he selling to gain him the $40+ million?

Comment

• When is the House GOP going to subpoena Ms. T. Fairy for unreported cash donations made directly to Hunter Biden in the '70s?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    When is the House GOP going to subpoena Ms. T. Fairy for unreported cash donations made directly to Hunter Biden in the '70s?
                    Do you get Tooth Fairy (can we still says this??) money for teeth that fall out because of meth and crack use? There again with Bidenomics, is $40 mil the going rate for baby teeth these days?

Comment

• Whalers has been listening to Comer again. Maybe Newsmaxx too.

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@oliverdarcy...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

The Guild, which asked readers not to engage with The WaPo's content to show solidarity, saw some support from President Joe Biden. I'm told that the White House, Biden campaign, and Democratic National Committee all refrained from engaging with the outlet and elevating any of its content.
                        Despite all that as soon as the strike is over they will go back to telling us how awful he is and why he will lose to Trump.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

it's time for my favorite Friday tradition -- Maria Bartiromo having to cope with announcing another strong jobs report. Thanks Biden!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Peter Doocy: "The House Oversight Committee has been at this for years, and they have so far not been able to provide any concrete evidence that Joe Biden personally profited from his son Hunter's overseas business."
                            "How a lack of Impeachable Evidence is a Bad Omen For Joe Biden"
                            -Politico and NYTimes likely
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.threads.net/@oliverdarcy...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Despite all that as soon as the strike is over they will go back to telling us how awful he is and why he will lose to Trump.
                              Why wait?!

NYT:
                              https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/12...vember-economy
                              November Jobs Report
                              U.S. Job Growth Continues to Be Robust

WAPO:
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...-unemployment/
                              U.S. Adds 199,000 jobs in November as labor market slowdown continues

That damn liberal bias.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Whalers has been listening to Comer again. Maybe Newsmaxx too.
                                No, shockingly even CNN has started to "cover" some of this late breaking news. Well at least the stuff that interested people already knew 3 years ago. Hmmmmmmmm?

Comment

Working...
                                X