No announcement yet.

POTUS 46.10: A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he committed crimes, lock his *** up.

That said, he was indicted for the crime of saying he wasn't on narcotics when buying a weapon. Which, I guess, sure. Seems rather trivial but if it's a crime, it's a crime.

Better impeach the President over it!
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• And for the first time in their lives, Chuck and Joe care about gun control.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Well, you'd be salivating (I'm not)...
        Which is why your immediate reaction was to post about it here after an extended multi-year absence.

Sure, Jan.

Comment

• Three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and joecct pretending he's not a water-carrier who is somehow above the feeling of schadenfreude.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

This is a nothing burger meant to throw a bone to the GOP (See! Not even the president's son is above the law!) and to take the heat off the president for the next few news cycles.
            Why would Kevin McCarthy want to take the heat off the President for the next few news cycles?

Comment

• Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
              Why would Kevin McCarthy want to take the heat off the President for the next few news cycles?
              It just seems odd that the Special Counsel that most of the GOP Senators wanted last fall would only be doing things to take heat off of Biden. Have they been paid off too?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Those of us in the real world, outside of the bubble y'all are living in, sincerely worry that important news doesn't get through to you. So here we are, helping to make sure you folks are tethered to the real world.
                The "important news" you so readily trumpet (see what I did there?) as "tethered to the real world" is messaging that comes straight from the Republican party for the sole benefit of the Republican party. It is reviewed, approved, and coordinated amongst the various RWNJ talking heads. You consume only what the Republican party wants you to consume. You are never offered anything related to either an opposing viewpoint, which is immediately shut down, or retractions on stuff that's clearly been proven false. Any contradicting source outside the RWNJ ecosphere is immediately discredited as liberal, communist, MSM, anti-conservative or all of the above. In short, you consume Republican propaganda that's intended to keep you well ensconced within the cult.

But we're the ones in the bubble. Gotcha. Chuck, it was entertaining for a while, now it's grown tiresome. Time to move on.
                Last edited by TalonsUpPuckDown; 09-14-2023, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• I assume the NRA will be upset that someone prominent was charged with arms stuff. But as far as I know, this isn’t changing President Biden, it’s just potentially putting his kid in jail. And if he deserved it, so be it.

Comment

• https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-u...20gun%20rights

In case we forget, the 5th circuit very recently declared the law used to charge Biden the Younger is unconstitutional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      https://www.reuters.com/legal/drug-u...20gun%20rights

In case we forget, the 5th circuit very recently declared the law used to charge Biden the Younger is unconstitutional.
                      I found this mornings news show I watched very interesting. On, Hunter, they had a 21 year federal prosecutor explaining that no one he knows or himself has ever brought charges against anyone on the statutes that Hunter Biden is charged with.

It was reported a Federal Judge indicated that the case brought against Hunter Biden would never land anyone in jail, or go to trial, or anything even remotely like that.

Then there is the Megyn Kelly interview of Trump where it's the same ****ing interview all over again. Kirsten Welker better be different. Oh, and it was also reported that unlike Hunter Biden who seems to be getting prosecuted for something that never gets prosecuted everything that Trump is charged with gets prosecuted all the ****ing time. Doesn't matter what party affiliation is involved in either of them either.

And then, the cherry on the ****ing sundae. There is a new report (poll) whatever out that indicates that women are deciding altogether after Dobbs just not to have children. Why? Cause it's too ****ing dangerous. And this is happening in ALL states, not just red. And OBGYN's are becoming extremely scarce everywhere in the United States which is only going to exacerbate the problem.

Congratulations America.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• So are democrats against gun laws now? Hunter Biden could go from villain to hero if that is the case.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                          So are democrats against gun laws now? Hunter Biden could go from villain to hero if that is the case.
                          Not really the point, is it? No, it's not. But you get down with your false equivalency self.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            And then, the cherry on the ****ing sundae. There is a new report (poll) whatever out that indicates that women are deciding altogether after Dobbs just not to have children. Why? Cause it's too ****ing dangerous. And this is happening in ALL states, not just red. And OBGYN's are becoming extremely scarce everywhere in the United States which is only going to exacerbate the problem.

Congratulations America.
                            For years my wife and I were solidly "no children."

With the pandemic, her pandemic forced career change, and our ages creeping up on us, we warmed to the idea of possibly having a child.

Then Roe was overturned.

She has had some health issues and thankfully we live in a solid Blue state (thank you Chicago), but it's something we don't want to risk now.

"Children? In this economy?"
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• We'd still like to have kids. I'll be 39 in a couple months. We know we're getting close to that murky line of biology and ethics.

if you asked us how many kids we wanted even two years ago, it was a solid at least two, but no more than three. Now we're a solid at least one no more than two.

But it's something we've discussed. With the globe turning into an oven and an uncertain political future, it's a hard call. But we came to the conclusion we'd probably regret it if we didn't. But that's us and everyone's mileage will vary.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• It’s not even just that you might die. Mandated death by the state of course

it’s that there’s no ****ing support here! The non trolls here all get this, I know.

how anyone expects to pay for health ins, daycare, and then education- and then save for retirement? Hahahaha

im on a board helping distribute funds to orgs that provide urgent, basic services. I know Jim mentioned in a diff thread that blue states are doing nothing to help red state refugees- but a lot of people in blue states are requiring resources. I have seniors being priced out of their homes from property and ins increases. Families who can’t afford enough food each month. The percent increase in my area rbis year of people who need it is staggering.
                                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 09-15-2023, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X