Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It should be telling that everything the right bleats out can be distilled as "NUH UH, YOU ARE".
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      NUH
      Man, they never seem to get their school's letters figured out, do they?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        It should be telling that everything the right bleats out can be distilled as "NUH UH, YOU ARE".
        That’s all the Genitalia Obsession Party has

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Agreed. I was a guy who never wanted Joe as President after Obama and now I see how absolutely right for the job he was. He isn't perfect (who is) but he not only understands the game he knows how to win it no matter what the other team is doing. Part of why he looks so good is who preceded him but the guys has shown that if you just stay out of the drama and do the common sense stuff the country works. He also has surrounded himself with a pretty solid group (some better than others) and that helps as well.

Joe is a true "Big Tent" politician. Is it sometimes annoying, sure. Is it the right strategy for the time we live in...absolutely. You can't make the best decision if you don't hear from all parties. (including your enemy) Joe lets them say what they want when the cameras are around but doesn't throw a temper tantrum about it and still keeps them in the game, despite it seeming stupid to do so by all of us.

Joe is the type of coach you hire after your team bottomed out and needs to get back to respectability. He won't lead you to the title most likely but he will get you back on path and leave you in a better place than when he started.
          In a Calvin and Hobbes strip, Calvin says "if government could be 75% competent, we'd be outstanding!" Joe is that B/B+ president. He's not flashy, he's not going to take home valedictorian, but he's someone you want in your class.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Why isn't there a Little Davey to go with Little Debbie? A Willy's for Wendy's? All you woke people only want it one way. I want my represntation!!
            It's prejudice against us men!!!!
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              In a Calvin and Hobbes strip, Calvin says "if government could be 75% competent, we'd be outstanding!" Joe is that B/B+ president. He's not flashy, he's not going to take home valedictorian, but he's someone you want in your class.
              "He's not going to take home valedictorian", LOL. From your lips to God's ear, but hey, his Corvette is super flashy!

Magoo is cruising in D+/C- territory if he's lucky, just like he has in everything (except grifting, where he is summa cum laude). This is a guy who ranked 509th out of 688 for his undergrad degree at the prestigious University of Delaware, and then topped that off with a 76th out of 85 at the equally prestigious Syracuse University for his Juris Doctor. So basically, he was near the top of the bottom quartile at UD, and near the top of the bottom 10% at Syracuse. Last time I checked, neither Delaware nor Syracuse are even close to Ivy League schools, hovering at or around a 100 ranking, give or take. And in the memorable words of Barack Hussein Obama ... "Don't underestimate (Magoo's) ability to feck things up".

Hardly a ringing endorsement from his prior (and arguably current) boss, now, is it??
              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• And yet this is the guy who is manipulating the world to keep R's from prosecuting him or his crime syndicate... The guy who was 509/688 is outthinking the entire world currently... Seems like it should be a slam dunk for the MENSA candidates on the R's side.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Thought you real men of the earth types hated the Ivies? As usual, just more full of **** from the MAGAts.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    And yet this is the guy who is manipulating the world to keep R's from prosecuting him or his crime syndicate... The guy who was 509/688 is outthinking the entire world currently... Seems like it should be a slam dunk for the MENSA candidates on the R's side.
                    No, Mister Magoo is sadly just a puppet. He's the figurehead behind which Perma-DC strengthens its grip on power.

Here's a diagram to help you understand the mechanics of how this is all playing out. Watch closely now ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                    Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• So weird how the NWO globalists,, according to Chuckles, are attached to Obama.

I would have expected them to be tied to someone more Hollywood, like Star Trek actress Jeri Ryan or her ex-husband...
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

He is also tbe guy you want on your group project.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Man, they never seem to get their school's letters figured out, do they?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Ha ha - me as well. And apropos of nothing, I was at the game when that happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Ha ha - me as well. And apropos of nothing, I was at the game when that happened.
                              I was sitting underneath them and part of the chorus. Good god, that was 20 years ago.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Which of our derps will regurgitate the recent Civil Rights Act talking point first? I say Drew.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X