This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And so cute that Chucky tried to be funny using The Babylon Bee.
    Shhhh...he thinks it's real...

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Archer's testimony was so bad for Republicans they were going on Faux and almost crying when asked if they had any evidence linking Biden to anything. Archer flat out said Joe was not a part of it. Honestly they had more in the Benghazi Hearings...

And so cute that Chucky tried to be funny using The Babylon Bee.
      Even so, when will any righty be embarrassed by all of the things dumpy has done? The grifting of his worshipers, the crash of national security, the deflection of law and order, etc.

This must be projection, too. Embarrassed that they could be so fooled, but double down to keep supporting the actual criminal (he did admit it).

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
        Even so, when will any righty be embarrassed by all of the things dumpy has done? The grifting of his worshipers, the crash of national security, the deflection of law and order, etc.

This must be projection, too. Embarrassed that they could be so fooled, but double down to keep supporting the actual criminal (he did admit it).
        The amount of elected Congressman and Senators on Twitter who have announced over and over again "we got him" (Biden) is off the ****ing charts. They're literally grifting on their own grift at this point.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Way more accurate than you think.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Way more accurate than you think.
            "Police artist's sketch."
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Like this Congressman.

Schiff is a liar & a hack, pure & simple. We're only about 6mo into our Biden investigation & we already have way more than Dems wish they had on Trump. Yet they still go after him with a corrupt DOJ. Schiff needs to sit down because he lied to us for years & he’s lying again.
              https://twitter.com/RepDonaldsPress/...16499664445440

Wish we had on Trump? Wish? Are you ****ing serious right now?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Every conservative accusation is a confession.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended

Comment

• Better raise interest rates more!
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• 1:10 "The Brand of Biden adds a lot of power when your dad's the Vice President"
                            5:00 Approx. 20 occasions when Joe Biden would call into Hunter's business meetings (way more than zero)
                            6:00 "I don't know if it was an orchestrated call in or not (lol), it certainly was powerful, though"
                            6:58 "The power to have that access and that conversation ... that's the pinnacle of power"
                            7:30 "In the rear view, it's an abuse of soft power, I'd say"

Archer presents a private 2010 letter from then-VP Biden at the outset of starting their business with Hunter

11:00 Q: "He is the Vice President ... he's not allowed to be working on businesses with foreign governments as VP?"
                            11:15 A: "Not that I know of"
                            11:20 Q: "But here he is!"

Nope, nothing to see here, folks. More to follow when the long form interview hits. Be sure to bring your popcorn ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended

Comment

• The most important information I got from Chuckie's post is that even Tucker Carlson has given up on Musk/Twitter and moved to YouTube.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Chucky, try as much as you want, the focus is going to be on the guy you worship for a very long time.

If you had goods on Biden for as long as you claim, and they have lead to nothing, either nothing wrong happened or you have pretty terrible lawyers. Unlike the guy you clearly worship. He has actual charges he will be facing. Some he’s admitted to on recordings. How you can worship such a moron it pretty telling of you, one should add.

Comment

Working...
                                X