Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So *** happens to the folks who got their loans wiped when the RNC Black Robe Special Operation reverses?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      So *** happens to the folks who got their loans wiped when the RNC Black Robe Special Operation reverses?

Just saying:
      Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

YOu wouldn't think so, but no one has ever gone broke overestimating the cruelty of the GOP.

Hell, there's a chance it not only would get put back, but put back with interest, penalties, and put into forbearance.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So *** happens to the folks who got their loans wiped when the RNC Black Robe Special Operation reverses?
        I suppose repaying a loan that you received, and promised to pay back, is too obscene to contemplate.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Don't take the bait. Just ignore him.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I suppose repaying a loan that you received, and promised to pay back, is too obscene to contemplate.
            Like the farmers amirite? Or the PPP loans...

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Don't take the bait. Just ignore him.
              I couldn't help myself :^(
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Like the farmers amirite? Or the PPP loans...
                Not sure which farm loans you’re talking about not getting paid, but I assume you will enlighten me. As for the ppp loans, they were specifically deemed by Congress (you know, the branch of government that writes laws) to be forgivable if certain conditions were met. Because the government took away the businesses ability to generate income, they were intended to let businesses continue to pay wages and such. Don’t think Congress made any similar legislative determinations for student loans.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure you would respond with equal flippancy if the USG cut your fellow Nazis a break, then reneged on it because one liberal went venue shopping to kill it out of sheer spite.

You do your side proud. You are a fine spokesperson for the ideology of petulant, envious cruelty. Happy Thanksgiving.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Guys, he's just adding your posts to his spank bank.
                    Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Guys, he's just adding your posts to his spank bank.
                      He's back on Ignore.
                      Cornell University

Comment

Not sure which farm loans you’re talking about not getting paid, ...
                        https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=farm+loan+forgiveness
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

He's back on Ignore.
                          Haha. Perfect

Comment

• If you’re paying any attention at all, you’d know that if student loan forgiveness gets thrown out in these conservative-leaning courts, it’ll have nothing to do with the underlying legal soundness of the law passed by a Republican trifecta in 2003 to make waiving or modifying student loans during national emergencies an option in the first place.

Comment

Not sure which farm loans you’re talking about not getting paid, but I assume you will enlighten me. As for the ppp loans, they were specifically deemed by Congress (you know, the branch of government that writes laws) to be forgivable if certain conditions were met. Because the government took away the businesses ability to generate income, they were intended to let businesses continue to pay wages and such. Don’t think Congress made any similar legislative determinations for student loans.
                              Gee...This Took All Of A Second To Find

Look I get that you tend to like to ignore things you can't whine about but maybe pay attention to the news once and a while. Or I don't know, maybe ****ing read when people around here post it in threads like this like we did when this passed. AND NONE OF US ****ING CARED AND WHINED LIKE 2 YEAR OLDS BECAUSE WE DON'T QUALIFY FOR IT! (except to mock the RW talking points) We didn't pretend it was some moral outrage, or that the farmers were losers because they couldn't pay off the loan often for reasons beyond their control. Then again I don't qualify for student loan forgiveness either and support that too...because I am not a ****ing azzhole.

BTW, the farmers get more in forgiveness than the students you apparently have zero respect for on a per loan basis. They also get way more in subsidies in general than is economically feasible.

And while you will get all pedantic and say "Congress passed that" that isn't even the point nor is it even relevant to the discussion and you know it. (like the RWNJ or you would say "well Congress said it is cool so I will leave it be" ) The point was why do some people deserve forgiveness and others don't? Why should my tax dollars go to a bunch of lazy azz farmers (no I dont really think that but that is the bullchit argument people make about the students) who took out too much money in loans and can't pay it back like a bunch of deadbeats? Why are the people whining loudest about student loans also the ones who are the first to have their hand out when it helps them?

With the amount of money this country wastes helping out those that have debt issues is a drop in the bucket. I would rather waste billions on that than giving it to the Pentagon to burn.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ignore the troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X