X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Stupid (America) is as stupid does.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
      Who ya got?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Otto as a name is due for a comeback
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Stupid (America) is as stupid does.
          It’s the economy stupid
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

It’s the economy stupid
            I'd believe that if people actually voted for their economic interests. Instead they vote for Musk's economic interests.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Otto as a name is due for a comeback

https://images.app.goo.gl/jHthUWJtVHeBiN266
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I'd believe that if people actually voted for their economic interests. Instead they vote for Musk's economic interests.
                It’s the ultimate irony. Raising middle class taxes, trashing Medicare and ss, likely ****ing up non Medicare healthcare ….but hey they get to **** on women, minorities and gays and Gas is a tad lower because gas companies got their taxes lowered

Comment

• It's a perfect system. Republicans use the racism of white poors to get them to vote to destroy themselves economically. --> They are destroyed. --> They become furious. --> Republicans use the racism of white poors to get them to vote to destroy themselves economically.

Forever.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Not sure where to put this, but since she worked for the administration I’ll put it here.

Social media literacy is terrible. Jen Psaki is trending because of a screenshot of a parody tweet that she had to deny tweeting. Half the comments are filled with people asking how there’s a blue check mark rather than realizing it’s a photoshop, even with the clear “Parody” label.

https://twitter.com/jrpsaki/status/1...j-LUTUQ8eXTBsQ
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      Not sure where to put this, but since she worked for the administration I’ll put it here.

Social media literacy is terrible. Jen Psaki is trending because of a screenshot of a parody tweet that she had to deny tweeting. Half the comments are filled with people asking how there’s a blue check mark rather than realizing it’s a photoshop, even with the clear “Parody” label.

https://twitter.com/jrpsaki/status/1...j-LUTUQ8eXTBsQ
                      Still, parody account ain't wrong.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Yeah, I read that and laughed and kind of wish she had said "I didn't write this but......."
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• I mean, it is pretty bitingly accurate. Seems to have struck a nerve for some reason...

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Still, parody account ain't wrong.
                            True, there’s a reason it went viral.

I don’t know how I feel about these types of accounts. This one clearly lists itself as a parody, but many others don’t. The whole Twitter screenshot thing is obviously supposed to make it look real. To me that starts to creep more into misinformation territory than parody/satire. Media and social media literacy are so low I lean more towards protecting us from ourselves and wish Twitter would delete them. But maybe I’m making too much out of it. Heck, one of my favorite things to read are those Ate The Onion stories.
                            Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 06-20-2022, 12:31 PM.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/11/u...ling-2024.html

If not Joe who do you pick?
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• NYT today:

Comment

Working...
                                X