X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Because republican voters are the dumbest mother****ers in the world.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreNDHockey
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And they still root for vlad. Although how many times their worship has attacked and embarrassed nazi members, they will lick boots to get more abuse.

How did we get here after 70 years of USSR fear mongering? I still don’t get that. They turned on a dime to support the KGB.
    It could just as easily have been anything else. trump and the Russian mob (government) have been in cahoots laundering money for a long time now, so he says they are all just stand up dudes over there, including Putin. So his rubes and dupes here now have to love the Russians. I'm certain trump doesn't have a clue about Russia in any sort of a geo-political sense, and neither do the vast majority of people in the MAGAt cult.

I wonder if there is a chance in hell Putin's people could get to trump once the Russians have no more use for him. Because when the Russians have no more use for you, you seem to find yourself on a lot of 50th floors next to a lot of open windows.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied

And they still root for vlad. Although how many times their worship has attacked and embarrassed nazi members, they will lick boots to get more abuse.

How did we get here after 70 years of USSR fear mongering? I still don’t get that. They turned on a dime to support the KGB.
    They never minded the authoritarianism. They just hated when it was done for godless communism as opposed to conservative religious orthodoxy.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied

Because republican voters are the dumbest mother****ers in the world.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

$$$$$$$

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Speaks to the lack of intelligence or rational thought of these people.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Nothing to see here, just Russian intelligence making minced meat out of elected Nazi officials

grassley probably gave his password to half of Putins cabinet

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Nothing to see here, just Russian intelligence making minced meat out of elected Nazi officials

grassley probably gave his password to half of Putins cabinet

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://www.threads.net/@cnn/post/C3...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

The former FBI informant charged with lying about the Bidens' dealings in Ukraine told investigators after his arrest that Russian intelligence officials were involved in passing information to him about Hunter Biden, prosecutors said Tuesday in a new court filing, noting that the information was false.
    Apparently the DOJ in 2020 knew this guy was a fraud...

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Wow...Hunters attorney fileda motion today it made David Weiss look beyond incompetent.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    The best part is...none of it matters because there is 0.0% chance the Senate removes either of them.

At this point I am not even sure they have enough evidence to go after Hunter Biden let alone President Biden. They should have taken him up on the offer to testify in the open at least they would have gotten some soundbytes out of that. Hunter and the Dems called their bluff and they have no idea what to do next.

Leave a comment:

• Swansong
    replied
    And this is why they went at Mayorkas. The stakes are lower, fewer people care at all, and they knew this was the deadest of dead ends. And when their star witness was arrested for lying to everyone...

This party is clownshoes. The sooner Americans realize that, the better off we'll be. I don't care if you're down with Green New Deal or Woke or whatever silly nonsense you fear monger about, the difference between our two parties is clear: slow progress vs. incompetence and fascism.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ja...getting-worse/

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) conceded in a recent interview that his impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden may very well not result in an impeachment vote.

Comer spoke to Spectrum News last week and said the GOP-led House may not even hold a vote based on his committee’s report because the “math keeps getting worse” –referring to both the GOP’s shrinking majority and skepticism inside the Republican conference. The Kentucky Republican, whose investigation has slung bombastic corruption allegations at the president, has yet publicly disclose any concrete evidence of wrongdoing – a fact even some House Republicans admit.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Yeah that one has been circulating for a few days (as is the Yoda one) and they are funny and also true.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    https://www.threads.net/@aaron.rupar...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

I would compliment Biden...but I just can't get past how old he is!
    https://www.threads.net/@kurthdietri...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Leave a comment:

Working...
X